Discussion MW2 Savegame

Sorox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone post a MW2 savegame? Im getting the game soon and i wanted to see what it looks like in A hex editor. Thanks in advance.

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sorox said:
Can someone post a MW2 savegame? Im getting the game soon and i wanted to see what it looks like in A hex editor. Thanks in advance.
tbh it's about the same as the rest of the cod saves.

tapper

Reaction score
I have finnished the game on solo, had it for abit...
I had a peek at my savegame.svg. Its pretty much the same the hex. If your intrested in the dvars they or abit diffrent from COD5,

EG>> ....ai_eventDistGunShot....2048

Is like this in MW2>>> ..ai_eventDistGunShot.204B8..

Or like this >>> ..ai_eventDistFootstepSprinBt..40B0.. Notice the ,. or ..

More dvars>>> ..g_friendlyfireDamageScalBe.1..

..bullet_penetration_enableBd.1..

..player_sprintUnlimiteBd.0..

..player_sprintSpeedScalBe..1.B5..

Funny looking at the save, didnt know all these where my pals lol...>>>

....White.....Falk.........Finn......Wylie......Fine.....McKinnis.......Black...Ash......Brown......Goodwin....?.[email protected]m...?.Bird......Rosenhaus......Thompson......Jackson......Steinberg....[email protected].[email protected]r...?.Pritchard......Moore......Henderson......Wallcroft......Griffin?......Harrison......Maxwell......Cook......Abbot..........Hoyt....?.Cheek......Veale......Stevenson......Kent......Roth......Sullivan...?.Macdonald......McQuarrie......Fletcher......Compton......Bartlett. ..Greaves.....Grant...W....Clarke....Bremner....Flynn...Mitchell..'...Murphy....Stuart..Rankin....Plumber?..,...Lipton.....Lewis......Adams.....Ross..0...Ritchie..1...Reed.2.?.Wallace..3...Hopkins..4...Boyd..5...Wells..6...Welsh..7

Plus i didnt know half the taliban was in there too lol...>>

.Nasir.....Imad......Kareem......Jabbar......Malik......Rafiq...Khalid......Tariq......Fouad......Ibrahim......Muhammad......Said...?.Abdullah......Talib......Amin......Youssef......Habib......Rami?......Samir......Fahd......Abdulaziz......Salim......Hassan.....?.Ziad......Bassam......Ali......Hakem......Omar.

Anyways its the "mpdata_E00005**********" file thats intresting, located at>>

Content\E00005**********\41560817\00000001

M.u.l.t.i.p.l.a.y.e.r. .P.r.o.g.r.e.s.s. .f.o.r. .".*.*. .*.U.*. .*.*. .P.A.S.$."
BLA BLA BLA ETC....
And lots more stuff, :biggrin: Have fun, :thumbup:

Top Bottom