Solved MW2 Pc mods dead?

• Thread starter HAXZing TERR0R
  • Start date
  • Views 576
H

HAXZing TERR0R

Masters of Deception
Reaction score
So i cant find any latest menus or how to self infect myself with uav etc etc. Any pointers?

T

Tbc11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pc mods arent dead lol i host all the time

H

HAXZing TERR0R

Masters of Deception
Reaction score
pc mods arent dead lol i host all the time
How are you hosting when there was a update and I think you cant have mods like UAV and aimbot non host, oh is it possible to give infections to other players like PS3 days?

T

Tbc11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How are you hosting when there was a update and I think you cant have mods like UAV and aimbot non host, oh is it possible to give infections to other players like PS3 days?
able to unlock all give menu to people in my lobby etc

H

HAXZing TERR0R

Masters of Deception
Reaction score
able to unlock all give menu to people in my lobby etc
Can you give me the latest tools for PC only? They really patched alot of things..

H

HAXZing TERR0R

Masters of Deception
Reaction score
its a paid menu i use... but i can giv e you the lobby tool
No menu has been released either private or public... Mw2 just got patched 4 weeks ago. The lobby tool doesn't even work either.

T

Tbc11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No menu has been released either private or public... Mw2 just got patched 4 weeks ago. The lobby tool doesn't even work either.
then tell me how i host 18 man lobbys and unlock all and 10th lobbys all the time??

H

HAXZing TERR0R

Masters of Deception
Reaction score
then tell me how i host 18 man lobbys and unlock all and 10th lobbys all the time??
I dont know but at the moment that isnt possible... If you can show proof otherwise i claim you cant do it right now.

T

Tbc11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know but at the moment that isnt possible... If you can show proof otherwise i claim you cant do it right now.
i sent you a video. feel free to add me if you dont believe it ^6dosagess

Top Bottom