Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have a working .iwd for mw2 zombies on pc?.. I tried the one by killydl but it gave me an error :frown:

iUse Freeboot x

iUse Freeboot x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yup :tongue: i downloaded killingdyl and it works perfectly fine for me lmao but if u want i can upload to my megaupload account

Upvote 0
em for mikey

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
yup :tongue: i downloaded killingdyl and it works perfectly fine for me lmao but if u want i can upload to my megaupload account
i like your SIG since my threads in it :wink: lol

but yeah just search around i seen one on here before.

Upvote 0
iUse Freeboot x

iUse Freeboot x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i like your SIG since my threads in it :wink: lol

but yeah just search around i seen one on here before.

lol yeah i saw it so i had to print screen it, and just put pure fail on there :tongue: im not on my desktop computer so i can tupload atm

Upvote 0
M

Mike

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
lol yeah i saw it so i had to print screen it, and just put pure fail on there :tongue: im not on my desktop computer so i can tupload atm
Yeah please upload it.. can you play online with it also? .. or do you have to take off the alteriw patch?

Upvote 0
iUse Freeboot x

iUse Freeboot x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
here ya go :wink: i just uploaded it

Zombies V2

Yeah please upload it.. can you play online with it also? .. or do you have to take off the alteriw patch?

i have ^^ of course you can play online with it using alterIWNet i host all the time. make a folder in your mw2 directory and call it "mods" then another folder inside that called "zombies"
next load up mw2 (using alteriwnet) and goto the console (the other program open with mw2) and type in "fs_game mods/zombies ; vid_restart" thats to tell it where the patch is and then restart mw2 :tongue:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register