What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion MW2 Patch Bypass

• Thread starter TheCheatingLife
  • Start date
  • Views 2,450
T

TheCheatingLife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I am currently in Thailand at the moment fortunately we have wifi here few!!! Any way whilst here I got a new xbox for £59 any way I got on-line with it and I was thinking about the old MW2 10 prestige hack. So I deleted the cache and ran cain and able on he wifi and the second it tries to tell me to update a new i.p address comes up. So I would like a partner in crime to help me make a patch blocker for MW2 like allowing the feed to come in but restrict the i.p address anyone up for it post below I get back in a week or so and all modding abilities will be reinstated LOL. So pop a comment below if you now how to make a wifi interceptor.

CAPiiX

CAPiiX

Getting There
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
nice if youuse a host booter on the ip that you found it should block it

Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this by downloading the patch onto a memory unit then removing the memory unit and going to multilayer and it kicks you to the dashboard with an error of not finding the patch, ide expect its just going to kick you of xbl.

Visual Studio

XeMen Demon

The Original Shiba Inu
Odysseus' Summit Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this by downloading the patch onto a memory unit then removing the memory unit and going to multilayer and it kicks you to the dashboard with an error of not finding the patch, ide expect its just going to kick you of xbl.
They used those all the time on COD 4 on PS3 but you have to send false packets to the updates ip address to make it think you are sending a valid response back saying you got the update

But first your gonna need to get the verification packets that tell says you have the update off commview or something. So basicly you have to update then clear your cache again

V

ViSHH360ModsOLD

Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried this before but to make some progress it's gonna take you a while. Like he said you'll need to capture the update packets and then use those to fake the response when you're blocking the update with the booter.

My 2 cents

D

Deleted member 16267

Information Technician - PCMasterRace
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL FAIL. If you live in the united states you really shouldnt have bought that xbox in thailand because im pretty sure the games wont work because US=NTSC EVERYONE ELSE=PAL

Inspired

Inspired

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL FAIL. If you live in the united states you really shouldnt have bought that xbox in thailand because im pretty sure the games wont work because US=NTSC EVERYONE ELSE=PAL

Plus if it's a PAL console there's a chance that the voltage would be incorrect, which could result in a fire.

D

dconnor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Except you remove media limits anyways, so it doesn't matter if it's PAL.

The only issue is being able to turn the xbox on.

S

sportz

Reaction score
Sin$
I was going to say something but idk much about that stuff so i think ill keep my mouth shut and not say something stupid :smile:

kiwimoosical

kiwimoosical

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, just letting you know... Packet spoofing is illegal... Its how people hack WEP encryption (very bad encryption method)

Good idea tho!

Top Bottom
Login
Register