• Thread starter H360 Bullet
  • Start date
  • Views 1,138
H

H360 Bullet

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanx to Killer from TTG
Northeast U.S. GameStops Selling Modern Warfare 2 Early - Call of duty: modern warfare 2 - Kotaku

GameStops in Northeastern states such as New York, Pennsylvania, and Ohio are selling Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 early, granted special dispensation from Activision due to street-breaking mom-and-pop stores.

Z

Zap360

Reaction score
Sin$
Street breaking what? lol!! that's awsome now to get a ticket for the 9pm flight straight to the NYC haha:biggrin:

X

Xox Jfresh xoX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im glad im in ny =] wonder if that means i can burn mw2 and not get banned for playing it since im in ny....(for all they know i could have bought it early)

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Xox Jfresh xoX said:
im glad im in ny =] wonder if that means i can burn mw2 and not get banned for playing it since im in ny....(for all they know i could have bought it early)

Considering all the bans going on, you might not get banned for MW2, you might get banned for having a flashed drive.

G

Grif99

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll have to give my gamestop a call tomorrow :thumbup:

S

Sfunx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lame, should be in the northwest...

I went to 3 diff gamestops and 2 diff targets trying to get MW2. One target I could almost taste it, until the cashier almost ripped my face off for "stealing it". The lady at the electronics part handed it to me : \

I am apparently > Modified's mod powers....

xAnimal

xAnimal

Clay Carmine
Reaction score
Sin$
For real? Hold up I'm gonna go get my car keys be right back. I'm gonna go hit a few gamestops.

Boeing

(GranDaddyPurp)

We Not From 63rd
10th Anniversary Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i just called my gamestop and he said they're selling it :thumbup::biggrin::tongue:...gonna go pick mine up as soon as the store opens lol...btw i live in NY and preordered on Jamaica ave.

xAnimal

xAnimal

Clay Carmine
Reaction score
Sin$
iiFuTuRe x said:
i just called my gamestop and he said they're selling it :thumbup::biggrin::tongue:...gonna go pick mine up as soon as the store opens lol...btw i live in NY and preordered on Jamaica ave.
Which gamestop on Jamaica ave dude? I'm waiting for the gamestop across the street from me to open. But if they don't have it, I live next to Jamaica Ave.

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
My GS doesn't open till noon:frown: So I can't even call them.

Boeing

(GranDaddyPurp)

We Not From 63rd
10th Anniversary Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
footymadcharlie said:
Which gamestop on Jamaica ave dude? I'm waiting for the gamestop across the street from me to open. But if they don't have it, I live next to Jamaica Ave.

the one right next to burger king, across the street from Old Navy

G

Grif99

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
None of the gamestop near me are selling it :thumbdown:

Now that it's being released in North East try n find someone to give you the info off the back of their case and call MS and talk to a supervisor and tell them you bought a legitmate game and was banned and give them the info and bammmmmm

Top Bottom
Login
Register