Discussion Mw2 out in North america

H360 Bullet

Reaction score
Thanx to Killer from TTG
Northeast U.S. GameStops Selling Modern Warfare 2 Early - Call of duty: modern warfare 2 - Kotaku

GameStops in Northeastern states such as New York, Pennsylvania, and Ohio are selling Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 early, granted special dispensation from Activision due to street-breaking mom-and-pop stores.

Zap360

Reaction score
Street breaking what? lol!! that's awsome now to get a ticket for the 9pm flight straight to the NYC haha:biggrin:

Xox Jfresh xoX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im glad im in ny =] wonder if that means i can burn mw2 and not get banned for playing it since im in ny....(for all they know i could have bought it early)

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Reaction score
Xox Jfresh xoX said:
im glad im in ny =] wonder if that means i can burn mw2 and not get banned for playing it since im in ny....(for all they know i could have bought it early)
Considering all the bans going on, you might not get banned for MW2, you might get banned for having a flashed drive.

Sfunx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lame, should be in the northwest...

I went to 3 diff gamestops and 2 diff targets trying to get MW2. One target I could almost taste it, until the cashier almost ripped my face off for "stealing it". The lady at the electronics part handed it to me : \

I am apparently > Modified's mod powers....

xAnimal

Clay Carmine
Reaction score
For real? Hold up I'm gonna go get my car keys be right back. I'm gonna go hit a few gamestops.

Boeing

New York City Native
Reaction score
i just called my gamestop and he said they're selling it :thumbup::biggrin::tongue:...gonna go pick mine up as soon as the store opens lol...btw i live in NY and preordered on Jamaica ave.

xAnimal

Clay Carmine
Reaction score
iiFuTuRe x said:
i just called my gamestop and he said they're selling it :thumbup::biggrin::tongue:...gonna go pick mine up as soon as the store opens lol...btw i live in NY and preordered on Jamaica ave.
Which gamestop on Jamaica ave dude? I'm waiting for the gamestop across the street from me to open. But if they don't have it, I live next to Jamaica Ave.

Boeing

New York City Native
Reaction score
footymadcharlie said:
Which gamestop on Jamaica ave dude? I'm waiting for the gamestop across the street from me to open. But if they don't have it, I live next to Jamaica Ave.
the one right next to burger king, across the street from Old Navy

Grif99

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
None of the gamestop near me are selling it :thumbdown:

Now that it's being released in North East try n find someone to give you the info off the back of their case and call MS and talk to a supervisor and tell them you bought a legitmate game and was banned and give them the info and bammmmmm

Top Bottom