What's new

Patched [MW2] New Stimulus Pack - Salvage Spots and tricks!

• Thread starter TheEagles
  • Start date
  • Views 3,599
TheEagles

TheEagles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
VIDEO FIXED!!!

This is a video completely created by me with some pretty sweet spots for the new map Salvage. If anyone needs any help with the glitches post a reply I will try and respond.

I know I need better music and a higher quality intro. If anyone could help me it would be appreciated.

All glitches in this video are performed with the class setup:
Primary - Scar H
Secondary - M1014
First perk - Marathon Pro
Second perk - Cold blooded Pro
Third perk - Ninja Pro

F

FATALMODDER94

Reaction score
Sin$
This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds. Cant view the video.

O

Orctic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The last one isn't REALLY a glitch, but some great spots apart from that. And actually probably quite useful in a proper game. NICE :biggrin:

F

FaTE iz FaLLiiN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The spot ontop of the truck is cool but it's an easy spot to get capped..usually I sit ontop of the washing machine and little barrel to the right side if you are facing the back of the truck and look towards the cabin..it's a very good spot tho, nice vid.

TheEagles

TheEagles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks guys, most of these I didn't look a lot further into, but I do see what you say about the washing machine, it's a good spot. And yeah, I tend to avoid shot gun jumping because there is no point for that and only look for spots/glitches that can happen in an online game.

100th post? =D

Top Bottom
Login
Register