What's new

Discussion Mw2 Name hack

  • Thread starter monkeydoo100
  • Start date
  • Views 2,778
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

monkeydoo100

Newbie
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Did they patch the name hack with the buttons and stuff with the newest update?
 
D

Data

Getting There
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
415
monkeydoo100 said:
Did they patch the name hack with the buttons and stuff with the newest update?

No they did not.
 
D

DrDan

Enthusiast
Messages
32
Reaction score
3
monkeydoo100 said:
Did they patch the name hack with the buttons and stuff with the newest update?

Nope:smile:
 
A

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Messages
4,859
Reaction score
2,742
That would require an xbox live update, not a game update.
 
T

Twinkle twinkle

Enthusiast
Messages
279
Reaction score
35
There would have to be a major dashboard update to patch gamertag modding because you can do them in multiple games, so dont worry for a while.
 
C

crazyboombam123

Newbie
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
do you guys know how to get the name hack? I want to know how to do it.
 
J

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Messages
6,495
Reaction score
5,273
crazyboombam123 said:
do you guys know how to get the name hack? I want to know how to do it.
First of all, it's gamertag modding.

Second of all, use the search bar.
 
A

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Messages
4,859
Reaction score
2,742
FatalityXXX said:
First of all, it's gamertag modding.

Second of all, use the search bar.

Relax man, he is asking how to do the mod in a thread about the mod. There is nothing wrong with that.

I would be willing to walk you through the mod if you would like.
 
F

Fez Lightning

Enthusiast
Messages
244
Reaction score
25
crazyboombam123 said:
do you guys know how to get the name hack? I want to know how to do it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z0pQbiVUxU]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 Gamertag Mod/Hack TUTORIAL (AFTER PATCH!)[/ame]
 
F

Frostie95

Newbie
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
monkeydoo100 said:
Did they patch the name hack with the buttons and stuff with the newest update?

Nope :thumbup:
 
H

Hackzz

Enthusiast
Messages
1,296
Reaction score
100
FatalityXXX said:
First of all, it's gamertag modding.

Second of all, use the search bar.

i second that.
 
E

EcHo x Euphoria

Enthusiast
Messages
112
Reaction score
3
i think i'll jump on the bandwagon as well and say "nope, it works still"
 
C

Creamsicle

Enthusiast
Messages
545
Reaction score
310
crazyboombam123 said:
do you guys know how to get the name hack? I want to know how to do it.
You need a transfer cable.
 
J

Jaxxo

Enthusiast
Messages
205
Reaction score
126
a deeper b1ue said:
That would require an xbox live update, not a game update.

No it wouldn't cause its only the for CoD it isn't for the XBL party's so it would be a Game Update. Cause its the way that cod is made it lets you sign into another account without signing out of the other with makes the gamertag the same as the one you originally was signed in on.
 
C

Creamsicle

Enthusiast
Messages
545
Reaction score
310
I Heart Boxxy said:
No it wouldn't cause its only the for CoD it isn't for the XBL party's so it would be a Game Update. Cause its the way that cod is made it lets you sign into another account without signing out of the other with makes the gamertag the same as the one you originally was signed in on.
Your wrong.
It used to work for other games and XBL parties, and it's on your xbox, not just COD.
 
A

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Messages
4,859
Reaction score
2,742
Its based on how xbox lives checks and registers which account you are signed in on, not a game asking you to sign it.
 
V

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Messages
2,247
Reaction score
1,206
I Heart Boxxy said:
No it wouldn't cause its only the for CoD it isn't for the XBL party's so it would be a Game Update. Cause its the way that cod is made it lets you sign into another account without signing out of the other with makes the gamertag the same as the one you originally was signed in on.

Modding 101 is on a different forum.
 
J

Jaxxo

Enthusiast
Messages
205
Reaction score
126
Creamsicle said:
Your wrong.
It used to work for other games and XBL parties, and it's on your xbox, not just COD.

Your wrong.
That was before MS patched. MS have now patched it so it wont work in party's/other games now its only for Cod witch means its a glitch on cod not XBL.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom