Discussion MW2 Multiplayer Mods?

• Thread starter yodi94
  • Start date
  • Views 15,345
Y

yodi94

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys. I was wondering if there are things you can mod on Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer such as:
  • Modding XP to get like like 1,000000 xp each kill
  • Mod to get all titles or emblems or Killstreaks
  • Mod to get loads of custom classes
  • Mod to get all perks and weapons
These are some of the things I would like and I think loads of other people would too. So if anyone knows how to or has the modding tools please upload them. I would really appreciate it.:biggrin:

Joshrpg

Josh RPG

Qahnaarin
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Its sever side so unless you want to brake into were ever IW severs are (probably in their studio) and change the stuff around. If you dont then the answer is no.

P.S. if you do happen to brake in and change it dont forget about you good old friend Josh R P G lol

X

xHaCkeRzx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Josh RPG said:
Its sever side so unless you want to brake into were ever IW severs are (probably in their studio) and change the stuff around. If you dont then the answer is no.

P.S. if you do happen to brake in and change it dont forget about you good old friend Josh R P G lol
Not Infinity Ward servers. It's MicroSh!t which handles the servers.

trtl

trtl

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
xHaCkeRzx said:

Oh yes, Micro'****' another lovely permutation of the word. Grow up.

LukeC

LukeC

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, is this guy for real. You can't just mod anything you feel! Plus all that is server side.

L

lstrl00r09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LukeC said:
Wow, is this guy for real. You can't just mod anything you feel! Plus all that is server side.

just to put it out there. There were some gears of war 2 ods which alowed you to get a bunch of xp and speed invincibility and one shot down.
so why is there not any mods for cod

p.s gears of war is also microsoft server isnt it

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
xpellegrinx said:
your a ****ing fagot

No, you sir.

yodi94 said:
Hi guys. I was wondering if there are things you can mod on Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer such as:
  • Modding XP to get like like 1,000000 xp each kill
  • Mod to get all titles or emblems or Killstreaks
  • Mod to get loads of custom classes
  • Mod to get all perks and weapons
These are some of the things I would like and I think loads of other people would too. So if anyone knows how to or has the modding tools please upload them. I would really appreciate it.:biggrin:

I would like you to stop writing in orange please. As of right now there is no multiplayer mods, there most likely never will be unless you can crack the RSA encryption on the disc, which if you read/know about it, you would realize it is nearly impossible.

LukeC

LukeC

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
lstrl00r09 said:
just to put it out there. There were some gears of war 2 ods which alowed you to get a bunch of xp and speed invincibility and one shot down.
so why is there not any mods for cod

p.s gears of war is also microsoft server isnt it

Just to put it out there, your a ***. The gears 2 iso wasn't very well encrypted. Plus that doesn't disproove my fact you can't mod what ever you like, you have to find something which is possible to change so stfu you nub.

B

bballa03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LukeC said:
Just to put it out there, your a ***. The gears 2 iso wasn't very well encrypted. Plus that doesn't disproove my fact you can't mod what ever you like, you have to find something which is possible to change so stfu you nub.
Chill out buddy. Why so much flaming? You could jave just answered his question nicely and been done with it..

SuperDooper

SuperDooper

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
SuperDooper said:

I love how when someone asks a simple yes or no question such as this every one gets into a debate over things that are irrelevant to the topic of the thread.

So with out any more arguing i can honestly tell you that RIGHT NOW there are NO MUTIPLAYER mods.

LukeC

LukeC

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
bballa03 said:
Chill out buddy. Why so much flaming? You could jave just answered his question nicely and been done with it..

Yeh sorry but this kid insulted me , and I'm not in a good mood lmao. I'll calm it. :smile:

187Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xHaCkeRzx said:

Hey "MicroSh!t" are the guys who keep you entertained all day, so why your insulting them, ill never know

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
Broc923 said:
Some serious ISO mods, not impossible...but damn near close XD
no their impossible.

LukeC said:
they werent encrypted at all. basically Epic (fail?) uploaded a hacked xexp (not really but that will be the easiest way to understand it) that your forced to download. (updates)

B

Bay Area Kang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
187Modz said:
Hey "MicroSh!t" are the guys who keep you entertained all day, so why your insulting them, ill never know

Because they charge you for everything, even when devs of games request things to be free. They r*** your wallet, therefore they are ****.

U

UhLive

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Perhaps you're the ****head that allows them to r*** your wallet. I doubt if you had a product that was popular you'd give it away for free, no you'd charge for it. Microsoft is a business, what is a business' goal? To make money.

Unless they're coming at you neck with a knife and forcing you to buy their virtual ****, no one's raping your wallet but yourself.

How much is CoD MW2?

$60

God damn $60 for a game? K, I'll take it.

*Play for 17 hours a day*

DAMMIT MICROSOFT WAI DU JOO CHARGEZ MEE FOR TIMEWASTINGS?!?!?!11/1!1///

Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Doeboy278x said:
no their impossible.

they werent encrypted at all. basically Epic (fail?) uploaded a hacked xexp (not really but that will be the easiest way to understand it) that your forced to download. (updates)

They are "possible" but only if someone was to break into MS and take the private keys, hence its possible but EXTREMELY EXTREMELY improbable. Basically there's more chance of slamming a revolving door.

Y

yodi94

Reaction score
Sin$
TehPhelix said:
No, you sir.

I would like you to stop writing in orange please. As of right now there is no multiplayer mods, there most likely never will be unless you can crack the RSA encryption on the disc, which if you read/know about it, you would realize it is nearly impossible.

Oi. If u got a problem with my font colour then go F**K ureself . I WILL WRITE IN ORANGE AND I DONT GIV A DAM!!:mad:

Top Bottom
Login
Register