• Start date
  • Views 15,352
L

lstrl00r09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LukeC said:
Just to put it out there, your a ***. The gears 2 iso wasn't very well encrypted. Plus that doesn't disproove my fact you can't mod what ever you like, you have to find something which is possible to change so stfu you nub.

Ok obviously your mother dropped you when you were a baby. I was just making a comparison I'm not really a "hacker". But I have plenty knowledge with programming and as something is encrypted it can be decrypted because every incryption contains it's bugs no matter who encrypted it. It may take time to do it that's why gow2 mods did not come out the first couple of months the game was released.
It took time to decrypt it just like it will with MW2. So don't just "read" what someone types bu understand and comprehand what there are trying to say ok . Because you're ignorance "Insults me"

Restart Level

Restart Level

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LukeC said:
Wow, is this guy for real. You can't just mod anything you feel! Plus all that is server side.

Lul, he t3h new user.

That was just his welcoming ceremony.

I Mastermind I

I Mastermind I

Retired Super Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
wow, guys yes he is a total noob but this thread has 3 pages of members just flaming the owner of the thread and each other.

Top Bottom
Login
Register