What's new

Solved MW2 Multiplayer ISO?

T

The Great Demo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive seen a couple MW2 Multiplayer ISO's for sale. is that even possible? the all say "stealth patched". i know JTAG's get banned by running programs but a ISO doesn't... would i still get banned?

7s Vexed

(( <3 ATHEIST <3 ))
Reaction score
ive seen a couple MW2 Multiplayer ISO's for sale. is that even possible? the all say "stealth patched". i know JTAG's get banned by running programs but a ISO doesn't... would i still get banned?
You have no idea what you're talking about bro. Never was there an ISO for multiplayer. What do you mean by JTAGS get banned for running programs????

T

The Great Demo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the reason JTAG's get banned is because they have programs on them that run to run the patches. the programs trigger the flagging system. and my friend is burning me a multiplayer ISO so hopefully ill get it today. if it works ill invite u and prove it does

S

Sex

Jerry4Ad‮nim
Reaction score
Jtags get banned for running unsigned codes. The "mw2 multiplayer disc" you are about to receive will not allow you to play it online, on your jtag. Also, for a jtag to be able to run a burned game you will need to have the jtag flashed.

Edit: The link you just provided is for flashed, non-jtagged xbox's anyways. The seller is more then likely scamming because it's not possible to get multiplayer iso mods on mw2.

T

The Great Demo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont have a JTAG. i have a flashed xbox. and u could also hotswap

Top Bottom