Desire

Desire

VIP
VIP
Retired
MotM Legendary Veteran End of the Year 2011
Reaction score
Sin$
lol ******,look at the clock at the start,its got the date and time,you fail kid,thinkin you know it all lol
The date says April. Lol, I do know it all. And why call me a kid? You know nothing about me. When I was 12 I used to call people kids just like you. Don't worry, puberty will come.

Upvote 0
S

smogster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The date says April. Lol, I do know it all. And why call me a kid? You know nothing about me. When I was 12 I used to call people kids just like you. Don't worry, puberty will come.
do your homework kid,yeh little kid,it says uk yeh,well eu dates are day/month/year lol ******,usa isnt the only place in the world

ask some uk people before you flame lol

Upvote 0
Desire

Desire

VIP
VIP
Retired
MotM Legendary Veteran End of the Year 2011
Reaction score
Sin$
There you go with the childish 'kid' again. Lol your immaturity is making my day! Oh, and I currently am not in school so I really can't do my homework since I don't have any.

Upvote 0
S

smogster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
now I've got that out of the way,is there any mw2 mods for online jtag,I'm not wanting to leech,just saving some time wanting to know what you can and cant do

good comeback lol,now can you answer the simple question instead of flaming,I dont want to make enemies on here

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register