What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

MW2 Modded Lobby (Unlock All/Infections)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YippyKyeEh

YippyKyeEh

Watch out for BiggDaddyKen on XBL
Reaction score
Sin$
Open

Hartleyyyy

Hartleyyyy

Reaction score
Sin$
Open
Hosting a free lobby.
  1. No nube tubes or RPG's...you will be kicked.
  2. When you have what you need leave so others can join.
  3. Send private chat to BiggDaddySus v3 -> join session. Please don't send a friend request.
  4. Post "Legit" when you join.
  5. Blue Sky -> Left on d-pad opens the menu, to select use the X button, and to navigate the menu use d-pad.
  6. If you are having issues with "Unlock All" message me and I will try to accommodate you. High volume lobbies can cause issues.
If you want to support the "free lobby" cause feel free to donate! Donations make the world go round :wink:
PayPal: [email protected]

proof%202_zpsw8pye0g0.jpg
proof%203_zps9o3fgkys.jpg

Legit! Nice guy too! - hartleyyyy

Hartleyyyy

Hartleyyyy

Reaction score
Sin$
Open
Hosting a free lobby.
  1. No nube tubes or RPG's...you will be kicked.
  2. When you have what you need leave so others can join.
  3. Send private chat to BiggDaddySus v3 -> join session. Please don't send a friend request.
  4. Post "Legit" when you join.
  5. Blue Sky -> Left on d-pad opens the menu, to select use the X button, and to navigate the menu use d-pad.
  6. If you are having issues with "Unlock All" message me and I will try to accommodate you. High volume lobbies can cause issues.
If you want to support the "free lobby" cause feel free to donate! Donations make the world go round :wink:
PayPal: [email protected]

proof%202_zpsw8pye0g0.jpg
proof%203_zps9o3fgkys.jpg

All join guys, legit as f***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register