• Start date
  • Views 297
SycMods

SycMods

Trinity RGH Owner | Trusted EU Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Greetings Se7ensins,

I need help with my MW2, something is going severely wrong. When I start the private match it the menu works fine and all is good for around 10-30 seconds then suddenly it comes up saying "Fatal Crash Intercepted". I'm using Project Champion v2.

Thanks.

Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
Greetings Se7ensins,

I need help with my MW2, something is going severely wrong. When I start the private match it the menu works fine and all is good for around 10-30 seconds then suddenly it comes up saying "Fatal Crash Intercepted". I'm using Project Champion v2.

Thanks.
1. You don't have to post two times the exact same, when nobody replies to your other thread -.-
2. Try using another menu or maybe if you use a tool while you are running the dll , try it without the tool...

Upvote 0
SycMods

SycMods

Trinity RGH Owner | Trusted EU Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
1. You don't have to post two times the exact same, when nobody replies to your other thread -.-
2. Try using another menu or maybe if you use a tool while you are running the dll , try it without the tool...
I didn't mean to post two times, I posted one thread in here and one thread in Xbox 360 Support but it got moved here.

Upvote 0
S

Son of Kakarot

Hosting Free Mw2 Lobbies
Reaction score
Sin$
Greetings Se7ensins,

Thanks.
Maybe try deleting the game, and reinstall it bc there maybe have been something wrong with one of the files.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register