• Thread starter DMW55
  • Start date
  • Views 5,574
D

DMW55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there such thing as a modded iso for xp mods? 1-70. etc..

I don't have a j-tagged xbox but I do have a flashed xbox with the Ixtreme 1.7 lt firmware.

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this, I am new to the site.

Energy

Energy

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Not possible to run unsigned code without a JTAG'd xbox, therefore .iso XP modding is not possible.

F

fergieman92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea what he said, but i believe u can do iso mods for campaign and spec ops thats all

D

DMW55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Energy said:
Not possible to run unsigned code without a JTAG'd xbox, therefore .iso XP modding is not possible.

Oh ok. Wel i'm looking into J-taged xbox's but they can be pretty expensive and I don't know how to use them. :thumbdown:

M

modern89killer

Reaction score
Sin$
JTAG's can get banned withing 4-6 hours of being online so if i was you get a big colloction of xbox keyvaults ready

B

BloodyMaster09

Reaction score
Sin$
Well why the hell did I host an WAW modded lobby with a modded iso oh yeah and my xbox isn't jtagged or flashed :angry:

B

brownyman

Full-Time Ninja!
Reaction score
Sin$
Well why the hell did I host an WAW modded lobby with a modded iso oh yeah and my xbox isn't jtagged or flashed :angry:

Isnt the WaW iso mod only for the zombies though? so its not really the online MP and gaining XP.

X

xRandom7sinnerX

Reaction score
Sin$
You're correct BUT you can get 1st all the way to 11th in zombies without needing to get XP. I myself host WaW modded zombies with my own version of motionflex i called it v3 because there was already a v2. But enough of what I have to say.

P.S- if you wish to get into a modded lobby today through this weekend add xRandom7sinnerX or stealth reapa420 (both are my accounts) just send me a message saying "S7" or "7s".

Niall47

Niall47

Fire and Blood!
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
You're correct BUT you can get 1st all the way to 11th in zombies without needing to get XP. I myself host WaW modded zombies with my own version of motionflex i called it v3 because there was already a v2. But enough of what I have to say.

P.S- if you wish to get into a modded lobby today through this weekend add xRandom7sinnerX or stealth reapa420 (both are my accounts) just send me a message saying "S7" or "7s".
Are you ****ing serious? You bumped this from over a year ago to advertise a lobby for another ****ing game?

Top Bottom
Login
Register