MW2 just caught me off guard

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by XovreS, Feb 5, 2010 with 10 replies and 381 views.

1. XovreS

XovreS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So I was drunk last night, at the gas station buying over priced food and random drinks, when I picked up a couple of energy drinks. Didn't really look at them, just saw that they were on sale 2 for $4. I thought, what the hell, that's cheap. So I bought them, put them in the fridge and forgot about them until now.

I wondered to the fridge to crack open one of my liquid-pez tasting refreshments when I noticed something very familiar. The MW2 logo on the top of the can. I then punched myself in the face just to make sure I wasn't having another withdrawal from the game and sure enough, I was not.

Apparently Monster energy drinks have some MW2 advertising on them. Did Infinity Ward actually think that they needed the assistance pushing this game? Monster sucks, I only bought them because they were on sale and I'm only talking about them because they had a MW2 picture on them(foot in mouth, I know I just contradicted myself there).

Anywho, yeah, I was off guard with this. Anyone else find MW2 in places you didn't expect, e.g. bag o' chips, candy bar, tattooed on a dancer's ***, etc?

Pics relevant.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Monster Travis

Monster Travis Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've seen MW2 on a dancer's ***, nice dirty netflix movies.:biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    XovreS

XovreS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    7 at a time baby! They have to go back today, I forgot to rip them yesterday. :frown:

4. xHMBioHazarDx

xHMBioHazarDx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    they are only on the "assault" brand of monster. i got 2 last night to saty away in my startegies for the tech professional class which is super boring, i actually read the little paragraph on the can about 5 times last night while clawing my eyes out in bordom

5. Monster Travis

Monster Travis Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Dam, you must love to bust your load, send them over to my place once you rip them. :thumbup:

6. OP
    XovreS

XovreS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    "The next evolution in gaming is coming. Modern Warfare 2. If you've ever played Call of Duty you know what we're talking about. Creator Infinity Ward booked us up with an advance copy of MW2 and we were so stoked on the game we put it on our can. Grab a Monster Assault and prepare to wage an all out assault against the many faces of modern warfare."

That's what it says on the can. ****ing lame. Don't they know that MAG is the next evolution? Can't wait to see the Call of Duty series try to compete and go 256 player. Would be tits. Laggy, saggy, down by your wrinkled knees tits.

7. The Hulk

The Hulk Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Clothing brands are very popular to sport a "Soap Mactovish" or MW2 sign on there apparel.

8. Soup

Soup I hate Pokémon >.

Ratings:
    Seen it on the rear window of a car earlier :w00t: Was an elderly man driving it :huh:

9. Supermagma

Supermagma Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i saw a HUGE bilboard with the MW2 front cover on it on a motorway the other week xD

10. Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson Enthusiast

Ratings:
  11. OP
    XovreS

XovreS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Pics? I'd love to see that.