MW2 .iso modding

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by somethingwired7, Feb 5, 2010 with 3 replies and 1,501 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. somethingwired7

somethingwired7 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can anyone point me in the direction of a program that will let me rip the .iso off of my MW2 game disc so that I can do some mods on my jtag? ImgBurn says the disc is copy protected. Thanks

2. AdReNaLiiNe

AdReNaLiiNe Enthusiast

Ratings:
    just download the .iso from your360stop.com its only like 7gb

3. Sumo

Sumo ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Retired

Ratings:
    You need a Kreon drive in order to rip a 360 game or a 360 drive in the special mode. Get Xbox Backup Creator off of Xbins

4. YGG

YGG Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The guys above are making it a bit complicated. If you really do have a JTAG, download Xexmenu, install it by copying the default.XeX from the disc to the HDD, stick MW2 in your disc drive. Load XeXmenu, go into a directory on your HDD where you want to install the game and press Y, go to copy DVD and your golden. If you want you can even stick in an 8gb+ flash drive and install it to that. Take the code post via USB drive or FTP and modify it to your likings, guides here will help you with that. Overwrite the existing code post on your console and you are done. Have fun:biggrin:

• Like Like x 1