• Thread starter Modmassacre
  • Start date
  • Views 248
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Modmassacre

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am asking about a problem that I have been having when trying to mod my gamertag. I have Modded my gamertag in the past with ease, but now when I try to mod my gamerag, after I drag and drop to XPort360, it says that the modded accounts 00010000 file is empty. Now ofcourse its not because when i open it on my desktop or somthing it wil say that my modded profile is in that folder, but when it just comes down to transfering it to XPort360 it just wont copy it over. Ive tryed manually draging and droping the profile into the 00010000 folder but its still no use. Can anyone help with this? Thx!

Programs I use to mod:
XPort360
EZGT 2.2
Modio

ShooKeN

ShooKeN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did it it differently, I don't use Modio, after EZGT 2.2. After you edit your tag and you have it on your desktop, open XPort, click on partion 3, then content, and drop it with everything else.

M

Modmassacre

Reaction score
I did it it differently, I don't use Modio, after EZGT 2.2. After you edit your tag and you have it on your desktop, open XPort, click on partion 3, then content, and drop it with everything else.

Tryed That :S still didn't work... The weird thing is i modded my brother's harddrive and it worked fine, so that must mean its somthing to do with either my account, or my harddrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom