What's new

Patched MW2 Glitch: New Way to Spawn inside Chopper?

• Thread starter bmhornet14
  • Start date
  • Views 8,085
B

bmhornet14

Reaction score
Hey guys I have visited the forums on my phone for the past year or so and so that's why I never reply or post.. Anyway, I found something I thought was interesting. I've seen glitches on how to spawn "inside" the chopper gunner but I've never seen this way. If you call in a chopper in the first 15 seconds or so (while you can still change classes) and change classes while you are opening up the laptop, you spawn in the chopper with the gun you just changed to. I did this to go to my danger close tar and when I shot the chopper gunner, the tar sound was played but chopper bullets were shot. Also, the icon for killing someone was still the chopper gunner. I know this is useless but still I thought it was kind of funny to do

Josh

Josh

Seasoned Member
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
How do you get a chopper in the first 15 seconds?
blink.gif

Desire

Desire

VIP
VIP
Retired
MotM Legendary Veteran End of the Year 2011
Reaction score
How did you get 11 kills in 15 seconds? Damn you must be good.

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Iv posted many times on my phone iv even signed up to sites on it ,so I dont know why your is stopping you ..

Chase

Chase

Get Got
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Iv posted many times on my phone iv even signed up to sites on it ,so I dont know why your is stopping you ..
Most likely he doesn't have a droid and can't get a data package.
OT: Would be amazing if it gave you tar kills.

X

xXTheMcNastyXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I have visited the forums on my phone for the past year or so and so that's why I never reply or post.. Anyway, I found something I thought was interesting. I've seen glitches on how to spawn "inside" the chopper gunner but I've never seen this way. If you call in a chopper in the first 15 seconds or so (while you can still change classes) and change classes while you are opening up the laptop, you spawn in the chopper with the gun you just changed to. I did this to go to my danger close tar and when I shot the chopper gunner, the tar sound was played but chopper bullets were shot. Also, the icon for killing someone was still the chopper gunner. I know this is useless but still I thought it was kind of funny to do
Decent First Post :smile:
+ Rep!!!

B

bmhornet14

Reaction score
Decent First Post :smile:
+ Rep!!!
Haha thanks man, I'm just glad I didn't get flooded with posts like "this was posted ages ago, learn to search." To everyone else, yeah I did it on Demolition, but any multi-round game would work. That, or I really am good enough to get eleven kills without firing my gun or having anyone else die at the beginning of a round (so that I could still change classes) :tongue:

Promek

Promek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ha that's pretty cool, might test it out l8r, should check whether it still counts towards challenges.(chopper gunner kills or weapon kills)

P

ProDiiGy24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like the same glitch that got patched on black ops.

S

Spballer22

Reaction score
Nice find, but they did patch this in black ops. Have never tried it in mw2

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
How did you get 11 kills in 15 seconds? Damn you must be good.

I got 11 in 40 seconds and the majority of the time was running from spawn, I don't think it is possible haha.

X

XXNUKEKILLER95

Reaction score
I got 11 in 40 seconds and the majority of the time was running from spawn, I don't think it is possible haha.

If you read the whole thing, he says SnD. It's very possible, you can also do it in demolition :biggrin:

Explosive

Explosive

Joshh Tha Boss
Reaction score
This blows... I found this out awhile ago and it is stupid... You cant kill anyone I did it will the famas when I was trying too get a nuke on accident I switched classes and figured it out I was pissed but i don't think you can kill anyone. So Stupid

B

bmhornet14

Reaction score
This blows... I found this out awhile ago and it is stupid... You cant kill anyone I did it will the famas when I was trying too get a nuke on accident I switched classes and figured it out I was pissed but i don't think you can kill anyone. So Stupid

Yes you can kill people. Maybe you yourself can't, but if you hit the person it kills them. Anyway, I already said it was useless.

Top Bottom
Login
Register