What's new

Patched [MW2 Glitch] How to get Blast shield challenges faster!

• Thread starter I MIKE C I
  • Start date
  • Views 3,916
I MIKE C I

I MIKE C I

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This way may seem obvious to some people but a few people won't have thought of it.
All you do is put blast shield on a class go into a game turn your blast shield on then stand near barrels/car and shoot the barrels/car until it explodes. Done! No more waiting for people to grenade you etc...

I MIKE C I

I MIKE C I

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
ONLYaGODatCOD said:
Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Just cause you worked this out doesnt mean everyone else did. Im just trying to help. If everyone knew this i wouldnt have gotten 3 thanks for it.

H

havoc exe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
that works if you want to get it legit, good idea.

It's easier to boost it in cagematch, just put OMA and keep shooting noob tubes.

I MIKE C I

I MIKE C I

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I know my friend was shooting barrels and i was like why you doing that and he said to get the blast shield challenges faster. so I decided to post it on here.

havoc802 said:

It's easier to boost it in cagematch, just put OMA and keep shooting noob tubes.
true. but still good for people who are in a game with blast shield on and next to some barrels!

AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
havoc802 said:

wat he sed.

btw thanks for saving me the time of typing it out.

R

Randomiser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive never acutally used the blast sheild, do i just equip the blast shield stand "right" next to a car and frag/shoot it until it blows up? is there a certain distance i need to be away from the car incase it blows me up? also is there any challenges to unlock with the riot shield and blast shield equiped? :?

Top Bottom
Login
Register