1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

[MW2 Glitch] How to get Blast shield challenges faster!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: MW2 Glitches' started by I MIKE C I, Feb 7, 2010 with 10 replies and 3,664 views.

1. I MIKE C I

I MIKE C I Getting There

Ratings:
    This way may seem obvious to some people but a few people won't have thought of it.
    All you do is put blast shield on a class go into a game turn your blast shield on then stand near barrels/car and shoot the barrels/car until it explodes. Done! No more waiting for people to grenade you etc...

• Like Like x 14
  2. ONLYaGODatCOD

ONLYaGODatCOD Banned

Ratings:
  3. OP
    I MIKE C I

I MIKE C I Getting There

Ratings:
    Just cause you worked this out doesnt mean everyone else did. Im just trying to help. If everyone knew this i wouldnt have gotten 3 thanks for it.

4. PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd Getting There

Ratings:
    I actually never thought of this haha.

• Like Like x 7
  5. havoc exe

havoc exe Enthusiast

Ratings:
    that works if you want to get it legit, good idea.

It's easier to boost it in cagematch, just put OMA and keep shooting noob tubes.

6. OP
    I MIKE C I

I MIKE C I Getting There

Ratings:
    I know my friend was shooting barrels and i was like why you doing that and he said to get the blast shield challenges faster. so I decided to post it on here.

7. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Enthusiast

Ratings:
    wat he sed.

btw thanks for saving me the time of typing it out.

• Like Like x 1
  8. nbashoota476

nbashoota476 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What are the blast shield challenges?

9. jstn

jstn Enthusiast

Ratings:
    survive 50 blasts.

best level to do this is Afghan.

10. x Primeeeeeee x

x Primeeeeeee x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Never thought about doing this. Good job.

11. Randomiser

Randomiser Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ive never acutally used the blast sheild, do i just equip the blast shield stand "right" next to a car and frag/shoot it until it blows up? is there a certain distance i need to be away from the car incase it blows me up? also is there any challenges to unlock with the riot shield and blast shield equiped? :?