What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Mw2 Frozen class fix and Menu lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castros Modding

Castros Modding

Reaction score
Sin$
CLOSED I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW

Last edited:
Castros Modding

Castros Modding

Reaction score
Sin$
still on?
no bro i didnt realize that is what going for 1130 and i have school tomorrow ill be hosting tomorrow later in the afternoon when i get out from school so probably like 4pm

enflictt

enflictt

Reaction score
Sin$
no bro i didnt realize that is what going for 1130 and i have school tomorrow ill be hosting tomorrow later in the afternoon when i get out from school so probably like 4pm
okay its alright man when you get back on could you inv me my gt is (ol buddy 01 ROX) but the menu you use, do you have something different because the menu doesnt have as much as others

Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Programmer Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
okay its alright man when you get back on could you inv me my gt is (ol buddy 01 ROX) but the menu you use, do you have something different because the menu doesnt have as much as others
Sometimes it's not what the menu has, its how long it lasts without causing us a fatal crash. Which menu was he using?

enflictt

enflictt

Reaction score
Sin$
Sometimes it's not what the menu has, its how long it lasts without causing us a fatal crash. Which menu was he using?
i cant remember but it didnt crash and i was on there for a good amount of time but it has infections and visions and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register