O

OG_JayG

Reaction score
I did lol checc your inbox on xbox

C

Castros Modding

Reaction score
still on?
no bro i didnt realize that is what going for 1130 and i have school tomorrow ill be hosting tomorrow later in the afternoon when i get out from school so probably like 4pm

E

enflictt

Reaction score
no bro i didnt realize that is what going for 1130 and i have school tomorrow ill be hosting tomorrow later in the afternoon when i get out from school so probably like 4pm
okay its alright man when you get back on could you inv me my gt is (ol buddy 01 ROX) but the menu you use, do you have something different because the menu doesnt have as much as others

R

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Reaction score
okay its alright man when you get back on could you inv me my gt is (ol buddy 01 ROX) but the menu you use, do you have something different because the menu doesnt have as much as others
Sometimes it's not what the menu has, its how long it lasts without causing us a fatal crash. Which menu was he using?

C

cakes6

Reaction score
Sometimes it's not what the menu has, its how long it lasts without causing us a fatal crash. Which menu was he using?
do u know any other menus that have kev+

E

enflictt

Reaction score
i cant remember but it didnt crash and i was on there for a good amount of time but it has infections and visions and all that

X

XJackwhitex

Reaction score
u hosting need unlock all My Gt is Pay Twitter

X

XJackwhitex

Reaction score
u have school on a Saturday ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom