What's new

Patched MW2 floating throwing knife

Bored

Bored

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I was just playing SND on a private match, and noticed that a knife was floating in the air where the glass is. So I figured that if you bounced it off of the ground, and into the glass after it will stick in the glass, then you can break the glass and it will float.
I saw a similar post where you could do this with c4, I'm sorry if this has been posted.. I searched and didn't find nothing.
Useless, but freaky when you see it in midair :biggrin:

MoDz

MoDz 4 MoDz

Getting There
Tutorial Creator Donator Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I was just playing SND on a private match, and noticed that a knife was floating in the air where the glass is. So I figured that if you bounced it off of the ground, and into the glass after it will stick in the glass, then you can break the glass and it will float.
I saw a similar post where you could do this with c4, I'm sorry if this has been posted.. I searched and didn't find nothing.
Useless, but freaky when you see it in midair :biggrin:
ya kinda old

geordychamp

geordychamp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice I knew you could do it with C4 but never thought of it with a throwing knife before

iProSkillz

iProSkillz

My Skillz Are 2 Pro
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey don't worry dude if it's old! I thought that you could only do this with infections but hey i just learned something new! Nobody knows everything!

S373NSiNz

S373NSiNz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe it was my friend... was it skyline? and im not saying the numbers in his GT >.> Lol he was doing that s*** all day in highrise

HankHill

HankHill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey don't worry dude if it's old! I thought that you could only do this with infections but hey i just learned something new! Nobody knows everything!

except me lol, but seriously tho, most new posts nowadays have either been posted before or are well known

Bored

Bored

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
except me lol, but seriously tho, most new posts nowadays have either been posted before or are well known
nowadays.... You only have 138 posts? I know I don't have much, but at least I try to help people instead of going around saying things are pointless.

GamerReaper

GamerReaper

Reaction score
Sin$
Already knew about it, but not with a Throwing Knife. Nice Glitch!
+1 me!

Top Bottom
Login
Register