• Thread starter Iconic
  • Start date
  • Views 7,792
Iconic

Iconic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I Don't know if this works with any other scope!

1. set up a class or have a class with thermal on your sniper rifle.
2. when your pressing LT to scope, (about 1/3 to 1/2 way of the motion of the gun being brought up) Double tap Y
3. When the motion of your gun is done switching you will bring up your thermal already scoped in.

Found by me (ILivingILegendI)

K

Kill1nu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
By the time you do this, you will be dead. Doesn't seem too helpful too me.

J

JFrAnGi1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kill1nu said:
By the time you do this, you will be dead. Doesn't seem too helpful too me.
there are many people that can quickscope. this is a way to scope even quicker to save yourself.

K

Kill1nu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
JFrAnGi1 said:
there are many people that can quickscope. this is a way to scope even quicker to save yourself.
I can quickscope aswell. I dunno, maybe for some this is helpful.Nice find anyway.

M

magic potatos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't really se the point of this... is it even a glitch really. Just a frame rate error I would've thought

J

JFrAnGi1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kill1nu said:
I can quickscope aswell. I dunno, maybe for some this is helpful.Nice find anyway.
after attempting this online I can see your side lol. sorry for the smartassness before.

L

Lightrisku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xXepic potatoXx said:
Don't really se the point of this... is it even a glitch really. Just a frame rate error I would've thought

Isn't a "glitch" an error in the game?
So yup it's a glitch. Good find this might help me. ^^

T

TheJanitorMop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if you can call this faster scoping. Yes, the scope does come up instantly after you do the double tap, but the total time for the scope to come up is the exact same as just scoping in normally. I have tested side by side and shown this. Just because the scope comes up instantly doesn't make it faster scoping, you also have to consider the time it takes to show the sniper switching for a quick split second. Not that this isn't cool, though. Def makes the kill cam look cooler.

V

ViSioNz

Reaction score
Sin$
ILivingILegendI said:
I Don't know if this works with any other scope!

1. set up a class or have a class with thermal on your sniper rifle.
2. when your pressing LT to scope, (about 1/3 to 1/2 way of the motion of the gun being brought up) Double tap Y
3. When the motion of your gun is done switching you will bring up your thermal already scoped in.

Found by me (ILivingILegendI)

Or simply unlock sleight of hand pro it gives faster ADS.

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xXepic potatoXx said:
What do you think a frame rate error is ? glitch/bug :mellow:

S

Sputnikk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The same technique for fast reloading. Its how the fast reload controllers work. Pressing X actually registers "X, Y, Y".

I do it all the time for shotguns. Reload faster or if its a high clip amount and you need to start moving - you can choose to reload only half the clip or something.. pretty useful actually.

T

timmy6543

Reaction score
Sin$
um im sorry but you didnt find this out it was actually OpTic Dtreats who did this in cod4 so sorry:cool:

calisnipez

calisnipez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
timmy6543 said:
um im sorry but you didnt find this out it was actually OpTic Dtreats who did this in cod4 so sorry:cool:

sooo true.

wasn't there some dispute about using this tatic in 1 of his mlg tournaments?

Top Bottom
Login
Register