What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

MW2 DESTRUCTION V1

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NewXboxModder

Reaction score
Sin$
WHATS MY SERVICE:
MW2,MW3,BO1,BO2,GTA5 UNLOCK ALL AND LOBBYS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOSTING AT THE MOMENT?
MW2 UNLOCK ALL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOW TO JOIN?
:rolleyes:MY GAMERTAG IS ---> NoTmYFauLT1337 <---
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU GOT DERANKED?
If you have frozen classes, Join my session with your clantag as "FRZN" & be sure to message me to also let me know that you need to fix your frozen classes! Once you join you will be kicked because I'll start the deranking process, Once kicked join back & you'll be kicked again(NOT INSTANTLY) Just be patient once kicked you'll be deranked & you'll be eligible to join back & get everything back again!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES?
1.No SPAMMING ANYTHING(Tubes,Grenades etc..!)If you do use them you WILL be deranked, Kicked & put on my BAN List! You Warned
2.Be sure to give everyone space as well! There will be a lot of people joining so please be patient as well as to all of you who will be waiting!
3.Send me a private chat invite & join my game in session!
4. YOU MUST join game in session, we will not be inviting you, you must join!
5.DO NOT SELECT "GLOW STICK" IN WEAPONS MENU! IT FREEZES MY CONSOLE!
6.Be respectful to each other!
7.No killing people while their using the menu!(It's obvious when their using it)
BAN LIST :smile:
No One yet! Keep it that way!
!!!READ FIRST!!!
This is all free so post legit

S

Squeaky KidsMK2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you do Bo2 co host next plz or mw3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login