Discussion MW2: DeathStreaks Players Review

Do you like the DeathStreaks System?

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I dont know.

    Votes: 1 100.0%

  • Total voters
    1

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Messages
975
Reaction score
64
What do you personally think about the new added "DeathStreaks" on Call of Duty Series?

I personally think the DeathStreaks on MW2 are necessary, why? To prevent campers and spawn killers. But i personally do think the "CopyCat" is simply retarded, what is the point of having a legit class when they can copy yours? Also the Martydom and Final Stand, i like it how they did not leave them as perks, that way you will not have to worry about too many noobs having to get a kill after die by dropping a grenade or others using final stand.


Here is a link to where you can see the DeathStreaks and their description, as well as how many deaths you need to use them or unlocking them.
 

KN1GHTH4WK429

Enthusiast
Messages
815
Reaction score
86
hate them all
they suck azz
when i get killed repeatedly i always get that stupid push y to copy class
or painkiller for 3 seconds(which the hud sucks
it turns it all orange)

i like the fact the martydom is a death streak but i hate to say last stand is still a perk 3
final stand lets you use every thing you have last stand only lets you use a pistol
 

JZ nology

Enthusiast
Messages
548
Reaction score
78
I like them, I think Its a pretty cool addition. The copy cats handy when you are first leveling up and you have minimum weopons and as you progress you can switch it up to make it useful as your going
 

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Messages
975
Reaction score
64
JZ nology said:
I like them, I think Its a pretty cool addition. The copy cats handy when you are first leveling up and you have minimum weopons and as you progress you can switch it up to make it useful as your going
That may be true, but i have to disagree with you. But it gets annoying when too many of them copy your class.
 

TomAlpha

Enthusiast
Messages
289
Reaction score
116
I absolutely hate the one that gives them an insane health boost. Run into a guy with that and you're toast.

Pointless IMO.
 

projectomega

Enthusiast
Messages
539
Reaction score
25
it all depends. copy cat i can... tolerate. the other three i purely hate. i never liked jugg, this is kinda worse, i hated martydom and last stand, and now the final stand is worth.
personally, i have never seen someone copy my own class:thumbup:
 

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Messages
975
Reaction score
64
TomAlpha said:
I absolutely hate the one that gives them an insane health boost. Run into a guy with that and you're toast.

Pointless IMO.

Agreed...
Happens to me alot, i shoot at them with a whole clip and they will not freakin' die.
 

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Messages
975
Reaction score
64
projectomega said:
it all depends. copy cat i can... tolerate. the other three i purely hate. i never liked jugg, this is kinda worse, i hated martydom and last stand, and now the final stand is worth.
personally, i have never seen someone copy my own class:thumbup:
Well, i am sure someone must have copied yours by now.
 
Top Bottom