What's new

Solved MW2 Challenge Lobby

X

xDracoHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I had a problem when using WhiteWater V5. I am able to move the patch_mp.ff where it belongs, and can start the menu online by eliminating the file, (which I believe is the one causing the problem) called default_mp.ff . Now in the top right hand game corner I see that my code is 1.0.... and not the 1.13 needed to be able to play with other players, as they are not able to join my game invites. In order to fix this do I need to use Bypass in Internet Settings or do I need to change the deault_mp.ff file? I know that if I don't delete that file, I am not able to use the Menu, and at that instance I am online using 1.13...
Does anyone know what to do in order to be able to fix this?
Thanks for your time!

MK6

MK6

Dang ol’ man..
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Services
Reaction score
Sin$
They would need a bypass to join you, as far as i'm aware they don't have one anymore. Or maybe it still works but I haven't seen of it in a long time.

Upvote 0
X

xDracoHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They would need a bypass to join you, as far as i'm aware they don't have one anymore. Or maybe it still works but I haven't seen of it in a long time.

Oh I see. I'm another version, and in order for them to join me they would need to bypass. Ok understood.
So does that mean that when using this Menu, I am not able to play with other members online?

Upvote 0
MK6

MK6

Dang ol’ man..
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh I see. I'm another version, and in order for them to join me they would need to bypass. Ok understood.
So does that mean that when using this Menu, I am not able to play with other members online?
Any of the 1.11 bypass menus would required others to have a bypass. I know there used to be one, not sure if it still works.. I can see if I can find and link you it if it does work. In other words, no you would not be able to play with others using that menu.

Upvote 0
X

xDracoHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any of the 1.11 bypass menus would required others to have a bypass. I know there used to be one, not sure if it still works.. I can see if I can find and link you it if it does work. In other words, no you would not be able to play with others using that menu.

Ok thanks for the clarification! What a shame, I was looking to use other menus than CFG on MW2 :frown:
If you find link I would surely appreciate it! :smile:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register