What's new

Discussion MW2 binding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright i was reading posts from far back on s7 and i came across the gamma and black screen infection. thinking about it i said wait these stick to your account even after you turn off your retail... so i thought well could you just have perma infections? if you took your profile and put it on your jtag, infected yourself with these non exsisting profile mods ATM, you could take your profile off your jtag go back on mw2 sign in on your retail and wal-ah standard infections.

1). there are some speculations since the gamma and black screen were tied to your settings option which can be modded i dont think any of the other standard infections would work except like visions, aimbot, and red boxes since you could tie those with your game settings.

2). also i havent tried this out so i dont even know if this would work.

3). if it would work then you could possibly tie infections to your settings but only with the use of a jtag.

anybody care to share there ideas about this?

and maybe this would work with binds but i doubt it

7S Fear

7S Fear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You kids try and think so hard on things that are pointless, dumb, and boring.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You really have no idea what you are talking about.

i do you infect your self game settings with modified gsc code that is compatible with the tu7 updates gsc like the visions you can add different vision codes to your brightness settings while in game when you turn up brightness it changes the visions

Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
spoilers ahead, beware!

bind button "the action"

it works!!! I know you all thought they patched binds, but no!!! binds still work, would you believe it? I didn't, I thought they would remove them so everyone just stand there ingame with no buttons bound.

Decryption

Decryption

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
spoilers ahead, beware!

bind button "the action"

it works!!! I know you all thought they patched binds, but no!!! binds still work, would you believe it? I didn't, I thought they would remove them so everyone just stand there ingame with no buttons bound.
i love you. and you better love me.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
spoilers ahead, beware!

bind button "the action"

really that works?? :biggrin:

NinjaWaffles

7Sins Rules XBL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
spoilers ahead, beware!

bind button "the action"

OMG! I love you, I died when I read the last part.

OGMz i RaVaGeZ

OGMz i RaVaGeZ

Dedicated Helper
Modder Programmer Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no would in an if clause :tongue:
On topic:
Sounds like a good idea but we would have to make some new settings or something. You are able to infect kinda an Oma menu maybe u can do the same with the start menu. Just guessing I don't think so but nice try :smile:

iTzZ Fenix

iTzZ Fenix

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright i was reading posts from far back on s7 and i came across the gamma and black screen infection. thinking about it i said wait these stick to your account even after you turn off your retail... so i thought well could you just have perma infections? if you took your profile and put it on your jtag, infected yourself with these non exsisting profile mods ATM, you could take your profile off your jtag go back on mw2 sign in on your retail and wal-ah standard infections.

1). there are some speculations since the gamma and black screen were tied to your settings option which can be modded i dont think any of the other standard infections would work except like visions, aimbot, and red boxes since you could tie those with your game settings.

2). also i havent tried this out so i dont even know if this would work.

3). if it would work then you could possibly tie infections to your settings but only with the use of a jtag.

anybody care to share there ideas about this?

and maybe this would work with binds but i doubt it

no way man mw2 dont load dvars from .gpd only SEMV

Top Bottom
Login
Register