Modded

Reaction score
I've had it on CoD4 for awhile, but I got to wondering:
Could it be possible on Mw2?

UhQ

Getting There
Reaction score
you can get 11th prestige on COD4, but you have no emblem
Oh no emblem.. Thats not prestige 11, thats just prestige 0 it means you havent played the game. You just have all tenth properties.

Modded

Reaction score
So what makes it possible on CoD4?
EDIT: I would also want tofigure out no emblem for mw2, just because im tired of seeing 9 and 10 :tongue:

wubby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its possible #11 on the leaderboards has it BUT its a high risk you will be banned

MadDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's possible in split screen so why wouldn't it be possible on live?

CraigChrist8239

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Oh no emblem.. Thats not prestige 11, thats just prestige 0 it means you havent played the game. You just have all tenth properties.
No, zero prestige is just regular ranking. With the 5 stars as the highest rank. Anything 11 or higher ( I do 100 :tongue: ) is no prestige emblem.

The people on the leaderboards probably did it before the transfer cable method was patched :frown:

OneShot

n.n
Retired
Reaction score
No, zero prestige is just regular ranking. With the 5 stars as the highest rank. Anything 11 or higher ( I do 100 :tongue: ) is no prestige emblem.

The people on the leaderboards probably did it before the transfer cable method was patched :frown:
ITZ NULLLZZZZ DUDE!! ITZ LEZZ THAN 0 PRESTIGE!! GAWSH! /sarcasm (taken from Sniping_guy 117's post in WaW modding) 

UhQ

Getting There
Reaction score

some people on this site are liars.. not you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom