• Start date
  • Views 823
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

xI Eclipse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone please give me a patch with the unlock all challenges infection that gives you the 10th spinning emblem aswell? Since my ff viewer isn't working and if you don't have a patch could you please put this in your patch and give it to me setPlayerData "iconUnlocked" "cardicon_prestige10_02" 1 (which is the 10th spinning emblem) Thanks and will +Rep :smile:

O

OrphanSnip3z

Reaction score
hey man. i could do it for you. are you Aus or Us?

F

fishguts54

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You cant execute setPlayerData Dvars like normal Dvars

O

OrphanSnip3z

Reaction score
it works for the clantag set thing.

C

Xxchr0m3kingxX

Knowledge is power, Power is corruption
VIP
Reaction score
Can someone please give me a patch with the unlock all challenges infection that gives you the 10th spinning emblem aswell? Since my ff viewer isn't working and if you don't have a patch could you please put this in your patch and give it to me setPlayerData "iconUnlocked" "cardicon_prestige10_02" 1 (which is the 10th spinning emblem) Thanks and will +Rep :smile:
Add me on XBL and message me saying its you from S7

Chr0m3 x Mods Id be happy to do trial and error with you and yes i have a jtag

and my ff viewer does work

B

xI Eclipse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Add me on XBL and message me saying its you from S7

Chr0m3 x Mods Id be happy to do trial and error with you and yes i have a jtag

and my ff viewer does work
kk thx :wink: accept xBlue Flame.

M

mentofresh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M1ZN0P8D Here you go, works for me

B

xI Eclipse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M1ZN0P8D Here you go, works for me
Testing, also +Rep

Edit: It didn't even have any binds or infections or any menu in that patch when I tried it for some reason.

O

OGMz i RaVaGeZ

Dedicated Helper
Reaction score
wont work u can bind unlocking the spinning 10th.

E

Entity Element

Reaction score
please...someone host a lobby with it cause i want the spinning tenth emblem...i tried getting in a lobby that can get me spinning tenth cause thats all i want...but every lobby i get in i get scammed 2 times...so please if anyone is generous please send an invite. my GT: xH3artL355x if anyone invites me i'll thank you soo much thanks again se7ensins because i know this community is really generous.

B

xI Eclipse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
please...someone host a lobby with it cause i want the spinning tenth emblem...i tried getting in a lobby that can get me spinning tenth cause thats all i want...but every lobby i get in i get scammed 2 times...so please if anyone is generous please send an invite. my GT: xH3artL355x if anyone invites me i'll thank you soo much thanks again se7ensins because i know this community is really generous.
Go to MW2 official modded lobbies topic and ask a trusted member and you won't get scammed! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom