Discussion Tutorial MW x2 XP Tokens COD League Method

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare' started by XxUnkn0wnxX, Nov 9, 2019 with 7 replies and 994 views.

1. XxUnkn0wnxX

XxUnkn0wnxX Newbie

Ratings:
    [​IMG]

So has anyone used this to gain a TUN x2 Tokens?

I've used a number of disposable emails they haven't seemed to work but using this Method via a real Gmail address it seems to work.

but I don't seem be seeing them in-game after redemption. [Needs Testing If it can be abused]

as for the method essentially it's seen as a new email but it's just how gmail handles Filters & Tags appended to your email address you still get them though. More Info found Here & Here

2. glitschi

glitschi Newbie

Ratings:
    Didnt't work on my side. Tried several private and public mail addresses, none arrived :biggrin:

3. OP
    XxUnkn0wnxX

XxUnkn0wnxX Newbie

Ratings:
    it takes a while [​IMG]

4. Chaubie01

Chaubie01 Newbie

Ratings:
    They do take a long time, disposable emails work for codes but I’m pretty sure you cannot claim more than one on any account.

5. Time Impress

Time Impress Enthusiast

Ratings:
    got the emails, but tokens didnt seem to work. only the first one worked, maybe the 7 day wait thing idk

6. Casey Costello

Casey Costello Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah i got all the emails as well, but it doesn't allow me to use each one.

7. Minto71182

Minto71182 Getting There

Ratings:
    Had emails all day this does not work anymore after clicking your platform you dont get the page for the xp token it just takes you straight to ea games page I tried telling the youtubers this but they gota get thier likes in but yeah this no longer works tried and tested on 4 different pcs/laptops all day today same results.

8. SeeIn4D

SeeIn4D Newbie

Ratings:
    pro tip, instead of using fake emails just use one real email with a +# suffix
    i.e. [email protected] becomes [email protected], and so on. They all go to the same original email address.