What's new

Discussion MW x2 XP Tokens COD League Method

XxUnkn0wnxX

Reaction score

So has anyone used this to gain a TUN x2 Tokens?

I've used a number of disposable emails they haven't seemed to work but using this Method via a real Gmail address it seems to work.

but I don't seem be seeing them in-game after redemption. [Needs Testing If it can be abused]

as for the method essentially it's seen as a new email but it's just how gmail handles Filters & Tags appended to your email address you still get them though. More Info found Here & Here

glitschi

Reaction score
Didnt't work on my side. Tried several private and public mail addresses, none arrived :biggrin:

Chaubie01

Reaction score
They do take a long time, disposable emails work for codes but I’m pretty sure you cannot claim more than one on any account.

Time Impress

Enthusiast
Reaction score
got the emails, but tokens didnt seem to work. only the first one worked, maybe the 7 day wait thing idk

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Had emails all day this does not work anymore after clicking your platform you dont get the page for the xp token it just takes you straight to ea games page I tried telling the youtubers this but they gota get thier likes in but yeah this no longer works tried and tested on 4 different pcs/laptops all day today same results.

Top Bottom