What's new

Discussion MW the next game for quick scoping?

B

Bailey4Prez32

Reaction score
Sin$
The last couple Call Of Duties have been pretty bad with quick scoping but how do you feel? If you have videos of quickscoping on MW Beta drop them below maybe we can create a new clan!

Modern Warfare Beta Quickscopes

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Depending how much the short barrel increases the ads speed on the AX-50 then we'll see. Unless there's other snipers with faster ads time. People will quickscope on every Call of Duty game but it will never be as big as it was back around Modern Warfare 2 and 3. I'd love for it to be bigger again on this Battlefield, I mean Call of Duty.

B

Bailey4Prez32

Reaction score
Sin$
Depending how much the short barrel increases the ads speed on the AX-50 then we'll see. Unless there's other snipers with faster ads time. People will quickscope on every Call of Duty game but it will never be as big as it was back around Modern Warfare 2 and 3. I'd love for it to be bigger again on this Battlefield, I mean Call of Duty.
I do indeed miss the mw2 days i don’t think anything will beat that! And i know what ya mean the game is literately just like battlefield which i guess one way is kind of cool but another i didn’t pay to play a game like battlefield i paid to play a call of duty game hoping for it to bring back a modern warfare 2 type of gameplay but I’m sure that’s too much to ask since they’ve screwed up pretty much every cod since i think black ops 2

Top Bottom
Login
Register