What's new

Patched MW CAMO/BLUEPRINT DUPLICATION GLITCH! *NEW*

MenuModz

MenuModz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know if I can still do this with newest update?

A

AngryPandaBaby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch does work and there is a ps4 workaround, but by far the simplest way on ps4 is just to be the same level and do the dupe today, since everyone got reset. I've already done it for my blueprints and operators for two of my accounts and one friend.

MenuModz

MenuModz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch does work and there is a ps4 workaround, but by far the simplest way on ps4 is just to be the same level and do the dupe today, since everyone got reset. I've already done it for my blueprints and operators for two of my accounts and one friend.
so it still works perfectly?

K

KMBBO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well new update brought new glitch *hint* try saving gun mods using the call of duty league set as ur search preference :wink:

T

Thenatester

Reaction score
Sin$
well new update brought new glitch *hint* try saving gun mods using the call of duty league set as ur search preference
Hmmm alright very cryptic. Gives me something to work on when I get home.

Jonny00

Jonny00

Reaction score
Sin$
I am on PS4 and know how to dupe using PS4’s only. If anyone has Damas/platinum camos.... message me..... still working as of now

K

KMBBO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yep still works on xbox and heres a better hint
when ur playlist is set to league ur gun classes r different :wink: easy akimbo and all attachments for guns unlocked

B

Bgainer83

Reaction score
Sin$
yep still works on xbox and heres a better hint
when ur playlist is set to league ur gun classes r different :wink: easy akimbo and all attachments for guns unlocked

Anyone have a good detailed description o how to do this for Xbox? Have tried several times and can’t get it to work for me

Imaturtleman

Imaturtleman

Reaction score
Sin$
Here is the video:
Text Tutorial:
1. Put everything you want on the weapon (camos, attachments, etc)
2. Put a name on it and save it.
3. Go to the main menu and switch to your second profile/account very quickly.
4. Go back into the game and you should have it in your loadouts. (chance of the gun being locked, in that case just equip the weapon blueprint you saved in the start and it should unlock it)

doesn't seem to work for me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register