Alleviate

Alleviate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Founder:

Steps:
2 Controllers needed
1. Sign in w main, which is the higher level account the account you’re duping from (Controller 1)
2. Sign in w 2nd account (Controller 2)
3. Sign out of main account
4. Sign into game At main menu w 2nd account.
5. Sign into main account w 2ND CONTROLLER.
6. Back out to main screen
7. Login w main account
8. Sign in w 2nd account w Controller 2
9. Dupe complete equip what U want duped

C

Chandler huneycutt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This messed up my level 55 main account all my guns are level 0

Laney

Laney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this stick? And can anyone confirm there are no issues with classes?

Skunkage80

Skunkage80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think guns being reset to level 1 is a bug it’s happened to me today I’m level 70 and all weapons show level 1 and I didn’t do the glitch

W

WOLFxMAN

Reaction score
Sin$
PS! this is a cross save game so you can use anyones account as long as thay are willing to share there log in for duty account

Alleviate

Alleviate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
from what I can tell I would say it does not do the level
It doesn’t but it dupes pretty much everything else tho looking for a level stick now

So does this dupe level or no?
It doesn’t sadly everything else will be duped tho we’re looking for a level stick now

Does this stick? And can anyone confirm there are no issues with classes?
It does stick u can turn ur console off go in and out of the game and it will still be there

Can anyone else confirm if this really resets your guns back to lvl 1?

You sure ?
It shouldn’t that’s weird all that should happen is the other account has the primary accounts weapon levels

Windows 8

Windows 8

"Windows 9 is way better IMO"
Reaction score
Sin$
This simply doesn't work for me. Constant 'Connecting to Xbox Live' when I sign back in with 2nd account.

This has more than likely been hotfixed

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KINGxxRAINN

Reaction score
Sin$
So my account is max level with alot of challenges complete. If I duplicate my friends blueprints to my account will all my weapon levels and camos change to what his account has? Or will my stuff stay the same?

iDontRte

iDontRte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So my account is max level with alot of challenges complete. If I duplicate my friends blueprints to my account will all my weapon levels and camos change to what his account has? Or will my stuff stay the same?

I wanna know the same.. Are you on PS4 or Xbox because I have hella challenges done also im at 8 stars but I don't have any gold camos

Last edited:
Springer The Nerd

Springer The Nerd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Think of it as completely deleting one account and duplicating the other. If Account 1 has every gold gun but is level 50 and account 2 had no guns but is level 156. If you copy account 2 you will loose all your gold guns and if you copy account 1 you will have all the gold guns but be level 50

It will even alter your leaderboards. This glitch was around for black ops 2 and everyone who did it was reset except for your deaths and losses so that you would be negative for the rest of your CoD game time as a big FU for cheating

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
It will even alter your leaderboards. This glitch was around for black ops 2 and everyone who did it was reset except for your deaths and losses so that you would be negative for the rest of your CoD game time as a big FU for cheating
If MW does have Advanced Warfare style, skill based matchmaking, this might not be such a bad thing :roflmao:

D

Dom9393

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm that it dosent take any your weapons levels for your main account?

H

herocat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this glitch still work? I can’t get it to get past step 4 on Xbox

GlithHunterz

GlithHunterz

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch been patched since the 8th November Update