• Thread starter Polarlf
  • Start date
  • Views 25,176
Polarlf

Polarlf

Reaction score
Sin$
Yo you lot.

So, me and a friend made a generator for the MtnDew codes earlier, and we're debating on releasing it.

On one hand, it works. It generates codes, it doesnt rely on any application being ran, just a simple bit of browser side JavaScript to generate and then check the codes.

On the other hand, you have no way of knowing if the code works. Given that its a 12 char string of random nums and letters, you have to be pretty lucky to get a code. As well as this, you also have no idea if you do get a working code, its total RNG.

Let me know if this is worth the release.

Proof:
gjr25.png

T

Time Impress

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if theres a chance it could generate working codes then why not release it :smile:

DeathRGH

DeathRGH

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$
I made the exact same thing for beta codes running off of an c# app.
It also stopped on valid codes but in a total of 5793 it tried, 1 worked.
The generators that have been coded back in the day only worked because the charset was very limited.

hamitxd

hamitxd

Reaction score
Sin$
Community helped out to provide codes, and the script is most likely going to generate a non working code. So I say you should release it tbh

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo you lot.

So, me and a friend made a generator for the MtnDew codes earlier, and we're debating on releasing it.

On one hand, it works. It generates codes, it doesnt rely on any application being ran, just a simple bit of browser side JavaScript to generate and then check the codes.

On the other hand, you have no way of knowing if the code works. Given that its a 12 char string of random nums and letters, you have to be pretty lucky to get a code. As well as this, you also have no idea if you do get a working code, its total RNG.

Let me know if this is worth the release.

Proof:
gjr25.png
Shoulda figured out the algorithm first :biggrin:

I’ll be releasing mine in a few days, if you guys wanna stick to using this one, its your best bet until mine is working.

I

Itschrisolson

Reaction score
Sin$
Here is one for the totinos if someone wants to try.
As soon as you logged in, it will start entering codes untill a valid one is found.

DOWNLOAD
VIRUS SCAN

2108e15e86178244e8cdf2a328c39aae.png
Edit: just kidding it working now. Needed to restart the app.

Have yet to find a working code, but it does generate and enter them. Thanks!

R

ReggieH

Reaction score
Sin$
Had it generating for 2 hours earlier, and none of them worked for me either

derdawid

derdawid

Reaction score
Sin$
Here is one for the totinos if someone wants to try.
As soon as you logged in, it will start entering codes untill a valid one is found.
Man for me there are no numbers the codes that it generates. So I think thats why there are not much correct codes generated. Coud you fix that? In the codes people shared were numbers.

Just edit: string str = this.RandomCode("ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ", 13, true);
to:
string str = this.RandomCode("0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ", 13, true);

Last edited:
A

A MutatedM00se

Reaction score
Sin$
these generators do not work ran one for 48 hrs got no codes... seems like a attempt to hijack accounts.

TheMineAxel

TheMineAxel

Reaction score
Sin$
Man for me there are no numbers the codes that it generates. So I think thats why there are not much correct codes generated. Coud you fix that? In the codes people shared were numbers.

Just edit: string str = this.RandomCode("ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ", 13, true);
to:
string str = this.RandomCode("0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ", 13, true);

can you explain hoiw to change it quickly please ?

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no way for you to do it. I did and and havn't had any luck what so ever so I think we need to wait on Vegeta Vegeta 's release.
Program is done, I’ve made an algorithm but the success rate is only 35% right now so, if anyone has any extra codes that are actually real and not a bunch of made up numbers and letters, that will help.

TheMineAxel

TheMineAxel

Reaction score
Sin$
Program is done, I’ve made an algorithm but the success rate is only 35% right now so, if anyone has any extra codes that are actually real and not a bunch of made up numbers and letters, that will help.
that's can be cool if you share it bro "-"

Top Bottom
Login
Register