Discussion MW 2xp Code Generator

• Thread starter Polarlf
  • Start date
  • Views 25,178
D

Delta393

Reaction score
Sin$
Because I can capitalize on my hard work.
Good luck m8. Guys go to Walmart and just take pictures of Doritos bags. It's free real estate.

IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You think im about to log in with my activision info? xD

TheMineAxel

TheMineAxel

Reaction score
Sin$

Kinda wanna figure out the correct algorithm before I release it, its not as easy as it seems.

I'm not releasing it in this section because theres ten people who signed up and asked for it. You are one of those people, and if you think I'm lying, feel free to use the program posted in this thread.

bro wtf i have this account since 2015 lol i m just sign in with fb

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck m8. Guys go to Walmart and just take pictures of Doritos bags. It's free real estate.
But the algorithm I’ve created to give me codes that already exist is my own original work. I don't live in the U.S. and the codes are not region locked. Sure, you can go to the store and get codes for free but I can sit on my computer and generate them.

What I'm working on now is a real-time function to eliminate used codes from the generation pool and its hard because this actually involves a lot of sophistication.

derdawid

derdawid

Reaction score
Sin$
But the algorithm I’ve created to give me codes that already exist is my own original work. I don't live in the U.S. and the codes are not region locked. Sure, you can go to the store and get codes for free but I can sit on my computer and generate them.

What I'm working on now is a real-time function to eliminate used codes from the generation pool and its hard because this actually involves a lot of sophistication.
You are doing a great job! I can't wait to see the final project!

Z

ZORGYBORG

Reaction score
Sin$

would i be able to get the program even though i dont have premium?
i did provide codes for you earlier, would really appreciate it thanks.

Last edited:
T

TheGunshi

Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck lads I have 2100 minutes on my account just from going to the store and snapping pictures

Nokia

Nokia

[nokia@se7ensins ~]$
Lifetime
Beginning of An Odyssey Stickied Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$

vEgEtA i'M nOt nEw, been hEre for 4 yeArs
I need the c0des pls
sEnd via next day air
I will host free Modern Warfare XP lobie for u & frinds for 2 codes

M

Molucky

Reaction score
Sin$
Send me one too please lol! Struggling to find any decent codes in Northern Ireland except 15 min mountain due ones which are pointless

majestic_97

majestic_97

Reaction score
Sin$

Id love to try out the new program. thanks for the update

Fantasy

Fantasy

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you delete your campaign save or anything etc, possibly use another to unlock it idk

XxUnkn0wnxX

XxUnkn0wnxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck lads I have 2100 minutes on my account just from going to the store and snapping pictures

how do you not get caught? all our supermarkets here in the AUS have a lot of security cameras...

or how do you not make it look sketchy?
or what answer would you give the staff if they approached you?

Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I just wish they sold these darn things in Australia, I'd buy them if I could ;_;

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
how do you not get caught? all our supermarkets here in the AUS have a lot of security cameras...

or how do you not make it look sketchy?
or what answer would you give the staff if they approached you?
Supermarket/convience store workers aren't paid enough to care about someone taking pictures of chip bags

Top Bottom
Login
Register