• Thread starter xAndrew2007x
  • Start date
  • Views 10,781
O

Oh InfinityWard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To give everyone a clue, and to release this as some people are just to selfish.

Clue is, load up the custom gametype in your vault, change the settings in the CMR to demolition etc, change the bomb plant time.

Have a friend, go into a normal game (Team Deathmatch) so the Host is Online, then go into private with your friend and have him turn host. Leave the game, and change your clan tag. This will turn your private match into public in the lobby, then random people who clicked on Team Deathmatch will join your lobby.

The reason why Tehpoisonone only has 2 people in the match is because he went into the NEW game mode 1v1 which is only on xbox first.

Its the same glitch as MW2 but there are slight methods for you to work out, but you can do this yourself and figure it out.

People like xAndrews2007x who post videos and say 200 likes I will release a tutorial, is just a very cheap way to boost his channel. Selfish and ignorant, this can ruin the game so its best to give a tutorial so they can patch this stuff.

Tis is from the user "theStrawberry" on ngu let me know if it work I am NOT taking credit for this , just trying to help.

iLouiss

iLouiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To give everyone a clue, and to release this as some people are just to selfish.

Clue is, load up the custom gametype in your vault, change the settings in the CMR to demolition etc, change the bomb plant time.

Have a friend, go into a normal game (Team Deathmatch) so the Host is Online, then go into private with your friend and have him turn host. Leave the game, and change your clan tag. This will turn your private match into public in the lobby, then random people who clicked on Team Deathmatch will join your lobby.

The reason why Tehpoisonone only has 2 people in the match is because he went into the NEW game mode 1v1 which is only on xbox first.

Its the same glitch as MW2 but there are slight methods for you to work out, but you can do this yourself and figure it out.

People like xAndrews2007x who post videos and say 200 likes I will release a tutorial, is just a very cheap way to boost his channel. Selfish and ignorant, this can ruin the game so its best to give a tutorial so they can patch this stuff.

Tis is from the user "theStrawberry" on ngu let me know if it work I am NOT taking credit for this , just trying to help.

What do you mean?

ChrisSMellor

ChrisSMellor

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

The main reason i am not releasing is because it would get patched very quickly.

O

Oh InfinityWard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
have a look at this guys this is the glitch from mw2 Id say changing the game mode to tdm instead of team tac at the start, f*** around with stuff and see if it works let me know thanks

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
It's easy guys. All you have to do is buy a premium elite membership, and then email IW. They will say that for $50 extra they will send you a code to redeem on the XBL marketplace, which allows you to take .cmr mods online.

ChrisSMellor

ChrisSMellor

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Should be the main reason. That's why some people here that keep asking how to do it *cough* Andrew *cough* don't know how to.
No the main reason (Personal reasons btw) is that I personally do not want this release to the public.

Top Bottom
Login
Register