*Must read* Something I've noticed about getting host.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Fail Troll, Jan 5, 2009 with 10 replies and 742 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fail Troll

Fail Troll Enthusiast

Ratings:
    1.I won't get host with certain people.
    2.I do get host with certain people.
    3.More than 70% of the time in wingman I don't get host but if I use the glitch to play with three people I do.

Conclusion.

1.When you play with certain friends you won't get host. So play with friends you do end up getting host with.
    2.Try to play with atleast three people in wingman.

Please try this and reply. Would liked to know if any experiences these situations.

2. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    I get host all the time in wingman no matter who I play with, I think it is just something you are doing wrong.

3. joseph91

joseph91 Newbie

Ratings:
    Yes, I think you are totally right. Kind of sad but true lol :frown: haha

4. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:

port and nat settings on 360 and router/modem that may have some thing to do with it,for my ps3 i had to open various ports on the router to allow me to join to friends games.
    on the 360 i had to remove all restrictions and set the NAT to open since then ive no problems joining any one's game's on both systems

5. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    ya i think your right because on my old router i had moderate or strict nat and never got host but on my new router i get host all the time and have open nat.

6. IzzY

IzzY Getting There

Ratings:
    I don't think it makes a difference if you play more with your friends than a random person. It wont increase your chances with getting host randomly with out forcing it... If that's what your trying to say.

7. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    This all depends on the openess of your NAT and the openess of your friend's NAT, nothing more and nothing less

8. laxdevil91

laxdevil91 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    how do you do the 3 man glitch on wingman ?

9. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
  10. Wolf1337

Wolf1337 Newbie

Ratings:
    Okay, this is crazy. When I play on my main account with a friend I always get host really fast, when I play on a new account I want to get rank 5 on I can't even find any other players. Does it matter what the skill difference is? What I'm seeing is that the different accounts is making a difference in me finding other people!

11. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Ok, this thread is more or less pointless.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.