What's new

Must have cydia sources

w159

Jmorg83

Gold Record Host
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a list of the cydia sources I always make sure I've got put in. Using these sources I've been able to keep from having to buy anything. And with installous, you never have to buy anything from the app store.

For any beginners.
Open. Cydia. Go to manage tab. Then hit sources button. Then hit edit and then click add. No need for the "www" just add exactly what's after the dashes, including the forward slash.

Cydia sources

Sinfuliphone-- sinfuliphonerepo.com/
Banned iPhone--  h7v.org/
Bitesms--  cydia.bitesms.com/
Hackulous-- cydia.hackulo.us/
Icausefx-- repo.icausefx.com/
Hackstore-- ihackstore.com/repo/
ModMyi-- apt.modmyi.com/
Modyouri-- repo.modyouri.com/
Insanelyi-- repo.insanelyi.com/
Xsellize-- repo.xsellize.com/

Installous is found under the hackulous source. Installous is a main reason I jailbreak. Ive found every app in the app store in installous. All cracked and totally free. Just don't download the xbox cracked app. I got a 24hr ban on xbl for that one. Lol. The bitesms source has the bitesms SMS app. Great app. Definite must have. It does have advertisements, but I never open the app so it doesn't matter. If you aren't familiar with it, it allows you to reply from a text from any app and the lockscreen. Never need a reason to open your SMS app anymore.

Mater MFC

zMATeR

Honey Badger
Reaction score
Sin$
Its found in installous. Using it gives a ban from xbox live.

If you are talking about 360 Live then I wanna see the email Microsoft sent you for using it. They send you one no matter what if they suspend or ban you. All of the Xbox Apps in the marketplace are third party, none of them are supported by Microsoft, so I doubt they would suspend you for using a cracked app. The only supported Xbox Live App is Xbox Live on Windows Phone 7. It is honestly the best part about my Windows Phone 7.

w159

Jmorg83

Gold Record Host
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are talking about 360 Live then I wanna see the email Microsoft sent you for using it. They send you one no matter what if they suspend or ban you. All of the Xbox Apps in the marketplace are third party, none of them are supported by Microsoft, so I doubt they would suspend you for using a cracked app. The only supported Xbox Live App is Xbox Live on Windows Phone 7. It is honestly the best part about my Windows Phone 7.

That may be so, but coincidently the day after I used the cracked app I got a 24 hr ban from xbl. All the email said was a violation of the terms of use. I have had a ban a couple of other times. Never once did they say an exact reason. Even when I got the year 9999 ban. No reason. And as if I would save an email from that long ago. It was almost a year ago.

Top Bottom
Login
Register