What's new

Unsolved MultiWorld Group Question

Prodigy

Prodigy

♥ Selena Gomez ♥
Hardened Veteran Grammar Nazi Glitcher
Reaction score
Is there a way to set everybody on your server to a specific group in a certain world? I know you can manually do it with every person, but how can you make everybody, even new members that join go into that group when they go to the specific world?

What I am doing is having everyone be their normal rank in the creative world, but then when they go to survival, they are then a "Survivalist" so they dont have any commands and so op's know when they are there so they dont give them any items.

By the way I have PermissionsEx if it matters.

Zakb009

Zakb009

Uni pride yo!
Retired
Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Is there a way to set everybody on your server to a specific group in a certain world? I know you can manually do it with every person, but how can you make everybody, even new members that join go into that group when they go to the specific world?

What I am doing is having everyone be their normal rank in the creative world, but then when they go to survival, they are then a "Survivalist" so they dont have any commands and so op's know when they are there so they dont give them any items.

By the way I have PermissionsEx if it matters.
In permissions Ex for that world you should see groups. Permissions is usually something like this:

groups:
Default:
default: true <<<<<<<<<<< This is the group they will be when they join. Change Survivalist to true.
permissions:
- essentials.help
- essentials.helpop
- essentials.list
- essentials.motd
- essentials.rules
- essentials.spawn
inheritance: []
info:
prefix: '&e'
build: false
suffix: ''

Upvote 0
Prodigy

Prodigy

♥ Selena Gomez ♥
Hardened Veteran Grammar Nazi Glitcher
Reaction score
In permissions Ex for that world you should see groups. Permissions is usually something like this:

groups:
Default:
default: true <<<<<<<<<<< This is the group they will be when they join. Change Survivalist to true.
permissions:
- essentials.help
- essentials.helpop
- essentials.list
- essentials.motd
- essentials.rules
- essentials.spawn
inheritance: []
info:
prefix: '&e'
build: false
suffix: ''