• Thread starter AlienFreek01
  • Start date
  • Views 547
AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
If I go flawless on the same charecter twice in one weekend, does it get put down on my record? I know I won't be able to reget lighthouse rewards, I'm just wondering if it would add another flawless to my records

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If I go flawless on the same charecter twice in one weekend, does it get put down on my record? I know I won't be able to reget lighthouse rewards, I'm just wondering if it would add another flawless to my records
I don't see why it wouldn't.

Upvote 0
Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can go to the lighthouse over and over all weekend without rewards and not get rewards that's why I figured you couldny
Well I know that but they wouldn't want you farming the rewards.

Upvote 0
Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
May want to look into doing this glitch I posted a little while back. (Linky) Not sure if it still works with the current matchmaking settings but it could be a possibility of making two flawless runs achieved for a week.

Upvote 0
AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
May want to look into doing this glitch I posted a little while back. (Linky) Not sure if it still works with the current matchmaking settings but it could be a possibility of making two flawless runs achieved for a week.
It says in your tutorial it would just be early, so this wouldn't work... I would rather just wait till the weekend

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register