Solved Multiple flawless

• Thread starter AlienFreek01
  • Start date
  • Views 397
A

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
If I go flawless on the same charecter twice in one weekend, does it get put down on my record? I know I won't be able to reget lighthouse rewards, I'm just wondering if it would add another flawless to my records

3xTiNcT

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
If I go flawless on the same charecter twice in one weekend, does it get put down on my record? I know I won't be able to reget lighthouse rewards, I'm just wondering if it would add another flawless to my records
I don't see why it wouldn't.

A

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
I don't see why it wouldn't.
You can go to the lighthouse over and over all weekend without rewards and not get rewards that's why I figured you couldny

3xTiNcT

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
You can go to the lighthouse over and over all weekend without rewards and not get rewards that's why I figured you couldny
Well I know that but they wouldn't want you farming the rewards.

A

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Well I know that but they wouldn't want you farming the rewards.
I know... It considers you flawless all weekend, that's why I don't think it would work

3xTiNcT

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I know... It considers you flawless all weekend, that's why I don't think it would work
I don't see why it wouldn't count as one though but who knows. You should just go for it.

S

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
Reaction score
May want to look into doing this glitch I posted a little while back. (Linky) Not sure if it still works with the current matchmaking settings but it could be a possibility of making two flawless runs achieved for a week.

A

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
May want to look into doing this glitch I posted a little while back. (Linky) Not sure if it still works with the current matchmaking settings but it could be a possibility of making two flawless runs achieved for a week.
It says in your tutorial it would just be early, so this wouldn't work... I would rather just wait till the weekend

Top Bottom