What's new

Solved Multiplayer Loading screen loop

B

Biggenz6969

Reaction score
Sin$
I can no longer play multiplayer on BO2, I have no problem finding groups but once on loading screen it loops until my frustration causes me to break stuff. Lol. I have re-installed/cleared cash/deleted and downloaded profile. The issue happens on both my 360 and Xbox one. But only on my profile. I have been searching and seems there are people out there that can reset my stats and that solves the issue. If there is anyone out there with this capability it would be greatly appreciated if you can help me out. Cheers!

teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Odysseus' Summit Scaling the Mountain Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If nobody else, I’ll be buying a new RGH in the next few weeks and I have tools that can reset you.

Upvote 0
Solution
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I can no longer play multiplayer on BO2, I have no problem finding groups but once on loading screen it loops until my frustration causes me to break stuff. Lol. I have re-installed/cleared cash/deleted and downloaded profile. The issue happens on both my 360 and Xbox one. But only on my profile. I have been searching and seems there are people out there that can reset my stats and that solves the issue. If there is anyone out there with this capability it would be greatly appreciated if you can help me out. Cheers!
If you can post your gt and I can remotely reset stats.

Upvote 0
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am having a similar issue on my end so I was wondering if you could reset mine by any chance?
Yes you can PM me your gamertag and I can take care of it for you.

Upvote 0
K

KKarnage

Reaction score
Sin$
I am having a similar issue on my end so I was wondering if you could reset mine by any chance?
Could you please reset mine, my gamertag is Okaykarnage
Post automatically merged:

Could you please reset mine aswell my gt is Okaykarnage, ty

Upvote 0
S

sved

Reaction score
Sin$
if anyone could be so kind to help my friend on xbox with the same issue i’d love you forever. he needs someone to reset his stats. if you could please pm me

Upvote 0
G

Grimmz28

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello and im sorry this is coming out of the nowhere but its been like 8 years that i cannot play any black ops 2 because of the whole trying to load up a match and keeps looping until it kicks me out i just want someone to reset the whole account so i can play black ops 2 again i would greatly appreciate it so much hopefully one day you can see this message

Upvote 0
G

Grimmz28

Reaction score
Sin$
my GT is Hxllamm, be great if you could help!

my GT is Hxllamm, be much appreciated if you could help mate!
My gt is NuklearPunk please it would mean the world for me if you could help me out also

Upvote 0
V

Voicecrazy

Reaction score
Sin$
i am having this issue to Voicecrazy is my GT im on xbox please help

Could someone help me with reseting mine GT Voicecrazy xbox

Upvote 0
L

Lure OG

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you can PM me your gamertag and I can take care of it for you.
PLEASE HELP ME. My gamer tag is Lure OG

PLEASE HELP ME AS WELL. My gamer tag on Xbox one is Lure OG

If nobody else, I’ll be buying a new RGH in the next few weeks and I have tools that can reset you.
PLEASE HELP ME. My gamer tag on Xbox one is Lure OG

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register