What's new

Discussion Multiplayer cash system

skorp1982

Enthusiast
Reaction score
**EDIT** confirmed
xogaming
Multiplayer info There will be a cash system on Black Ops allowing players to buy gun sights attachments and uniforms Thoughts? #CODBlackOps

Draysta

Poon Slayer
Reaction score
I think that would be fun! Makes more sense than leveling up to get weapons, instead you get money for each kill or round win or something.

skorp1982

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that would be fun! Makes more sense than leveling up to get weapons, instead you get money for each kill or round win or something.
Like i said I'm not sure if it is true or not but a change like this would be pretty sweet. I guess we will have to wait and see.

yermommy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be a refreshing change up. This means they can make noob tubes like 1 million dollars so people who don't play much can't afford them and get easy kills. I think I'm in love.

Jas0n

Can't DDoS
Retired
Reaction score
That reminds me too much of Army of Two. I hope that was just a rumor.

Reaction score
This is true. A magazine article was leaked online earlier but it was deleted. Someone got a screencap of the proof though.

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Reaction score
Seems like they finally refined their 'loot' system. It's all over the MW2 codes but was never implemented.

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Reaction score
Seems like they finally refined their 'loot' system. It's all over the MW2 codes but was never implemented.
Ye.

This would be actually be really cool imo. Something nice to change up gameplay.

Thats so Raven

Enthusiast
Reaction score
was gonna post that earlier, but my ipod wouldnt let me :frown: . IW's loot system was funny. If anyone ever noticed the game station systems that were placed around some maps (estate, skidrow, bailout, etc), you were originally going to be able to loot those off people that you killed occasionally.

Anyway, I hope they dont use like a loot system where u can loot dead bodies, because then they are just copying Rockstar, sorta.

Jas0n

Can't DDoS
Retired
Reaction score
This is true. A magazine article was leaked online earlier but it was deleted. Someone got a screencap of the proof though.
No joke if there's only those 4 gametypes, and I can lose the money that I've earned? F*ck that. I'll just play reach. I really hope that they don't mess up one of the most popular games of 2010.

Draysta

Poon Slayer
Reaction score
No joke if there's only those 4 gametypes, and I can lose the money that I've earned? F*ck that. I'll just play reach. I really hope that they don't mess up one of the most popular games of 2010.
You must have read the article wrong. Those are the only games for the "Wager mode", which would be the only way you can loose money.

iProSkillz

My Skillz Are 2 Pro
Reaction score
This is going to make the game much more funner and your not going to get so bored as much as you do with mw2. Great job treyarch!

Jamie

JOLO (Jamie Only Lives Once)
Retired
Reaction score
have to say its a good idea i get weapons attachments ect when i want them so im a fan of this, but it is a boosters paradise which is my problem

Top Bottom