What's new
P0INTxZ3R0

P0INTxZ3R0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do not own these mods! Credit to XBOX360LSBEST and C Isnt Sharp.

Go onto my player channel (gt: P0INTxZ3R0 (the o's are zeros.))
Go into my edited films and watch iconic infect part 1 and part 2 for a zombies mod menu.

Same thing for multiplayer,
Go into my edited films and watch jiggy part 1 and part 2 plus Force host or just the jiggy auto co-host if you think others are using a mod menu.

Enjoy!!

I

I Yell A Lot

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have to go into an actual multiplayer game to use the menu or can you do it in a custom game?

P0INTxZ3R0

P0INTxZ3R0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do these work on the Xbox one? I tried and it froze my game.
Yes it does, I use it on xbox one every time I play bo2. If you're doing zombies, dont do anything crazy like spawn zombies or give everyone a menu. Dont mess with forge too much etc. Just dont over do it and you'll be fine.

P

Pacattac

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it does, I use it on xbox one every time I play bo2. If you're doing zombies, dont do anything crazy like spawn zombies or give everyone a menu. Dont mess with forge too much etc. Just dont over do it and you'll be fine.
It wouldn't even let me start the game the "360 emulator" froze up during the cutscene are you unable to do it solo mode? If I am unable to figure it out would you be able to help me out Tuesday evening eastern time?

P0INTxZ3R0

P0INTxZ3R0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Add me on xbox, my gamer tag is P0INTxZ3R0 (the o's are zeros) I'll help you when I can but I work evenings. I can for sure help on Saturday. Just message me saying "7s" so I know it's you.

P

Pacattac

Reaction score
Sin$
What is the new one you saved? The lag lobbies boizzzzzz one?

Last edited:
I

ItsLino

Reaction score
Sin$

Go into my edited films and watch iconic infect part 1 and part 2 for a zombies mod menu.

Go into my edited films and watch jiggy part 1 and part 2 plus Force host or just the jiggy auto co-host if you think others are using a mod menu.

Enjoy!!
Hey man, do these still work? if so how can we find you?

S

seikyro

Reaction score
Sin$

Enjoy!!
theatre menus be like

P0INTxZ3R0

P0INTxZ3R0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry guys, that xbox account was banned after helping some people glitch.. try to add the maker of these mods.

Top Bottom
Login
Register