Unsolved Multiman help

• Thread starter Chunk Norris
  • Start date
  • Views 259
Chunk Norris

Chunk Norris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I try loading GTA eflc from my external HDD but I always blackscreen, I made sure It's updated, I don't know what to do

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Is multiman up to date?

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
I try loading GTA eflc from my external HDD but I always blackscreen, I made sure It's updated, I don't know what to do

Delete the update data, and re-install all of the updates. Let me know if that doesn't work.

Chunk Norris

Chunk Norris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked at my external HDD in comgenies file manager, it only shows "dev_usb001" no directories in it, I quick formatted it to fat32 earlier,

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
I looked at my external HDD in comgenies file manager, it only shows "dev_usb001" no directories in it, I quick formatted it to fat32 earlier,

Double check that it is actually on FAT32 most externals require an extra program to convert to FAT32. I made a tut on this I believe it is on the 3rd or 4th page in the modding section.

Chunk Norris

Chunk Norris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Double check that it is actually on FAT32 most externals require an extra program to convert to FAT32. I made a tut on this I believe it is on the 3rd or 4th page in the modding section.
I used something to convert It to fat32. Called easeUS,

Chunk Norris

Chunk Norris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I copied the game from a disc so it's not the game, also GTA EFLC doesn't load from internal HDD so I load it from external but it just black screens. It's something to do with My HDD I'm guessing, but can't quite work it out. I used a program called easeUS to Format the 500gb external drive to fat32, I then copied the game from disc to my external HDD but black screens.

TheBookOfOmi

TheBookOfOmi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I copied the game from a disc so it's not the game, also GTA EFLC doesn't load from internal HDD so I load it from external but it just black screens. It's something to do with My HDD I'm guessing, but can't quite work it out. I used a program called easeUS to Format the 500gb external drive to fat32, I then copied the game from disc to my external HDD but black screens.
Did you ever fix this? I can't play GTA 5 with multiman. Anyone know how to fix this? I load the internal/BD bit then it backs into the XMB

Top Bottom