What's new

Discussion multi weapon glitch der reise

C

canibus

Reaction score
Sin$
two people down themselves across from each other and one person revive one guy when being revived the person holds the x button and revives the other and when done they have no gun and go buy off the wall or the chest it really works

REAPEROWNSYOU

OneBlackG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard about this gun glitch...can you explain it a little better in detail????:?

sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
canibus said:
two people down themselves across from each other and one person revive one guy when being revived the person holds the x button and revives the other and when done they have no gun and go buy off the wall or the chest it really works

if you want me to record this with you i can

C

canibus

Reaction score
Sin$
there is three guys and two of them down themselvs acrss from eachother directly across and the guy left up revives one guy the revivee holds x the whole time ane when u are done if done rite u will have no gun

E

evilprodigy1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an easier way. Have plenty of cash and betty's, make sure the PAP is active, go to the pap machine insert your gun to upgrade, immedietly run down the stairs and buy a KAR off the wall, run back to the PAP machine, pull out your betty in front of the machine, as soon as you see your betty (quickly) upgrade the gun, you now have three, this method can be used to upgrade your third gun also. P.S this has worked every F^%$#@! time i have tried it so please no haters!

Try my method, i posted a vid and tut with it. Thanks Bro

C

canibus

Reaction score
Sin$
u can only have 3 guns the betty way and as many as u want the revive way but the betty way works really goog thx prodgy:smile:

B

Buster Chestnut

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm gonna try this out tonight I'm at work right now but maybe someone already knows the answer (and yes the betty way is extremely easy, I have yet to mess it up). ?, can you upgrade the extra guns, the reason I ask is that when you put your gun in the PAP machine you will switch momentarily to another gun (I don't know why, that should be a vulnerability while you upgrade), will the PAP let you pick up the third upgraded weapon, or does the game think (BTW games do have a consciousness and think for themselves), that I already have two weapons or maybe it switches whatever gun I have in my hands for the one in the PAP. Anyone know, if not I will answer this tonight and post???
:biggrin:

E

evilprodigy1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to upgrade the extra gun the same way you obtained it by using the betty, so i have been told? Sounds like the double revive may be even better, i will have to give it a try. Thnks Bro

C

canibus

Reaction score
Sin$
the revive works on spacing the players who down themselvs so it may take a couple of tries but just touch guns and u should be goodand cant have colt in primary or secondary weapon and we all know unless u have ray gun or revolver u have the colt on laststand just no clt for primary or second wep

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Uh... there is an easier method without the need of two downed plaeyrs.
Only one is needed. A player kills himself with a grenade, after he does, quickly open up the box, after a weapon appears quickly hold X to revive the downed player and quickly turn your camera over the box, you should grab that one weapon and you should have three. (This does not work if you are host.)

B

Buster Chestnut

Reaction score
Sin$
canibus said:
the revive works on spacing the players who down themselvs so it may take a couple of tries but just touch guns and u should be goodand cant have colt in primary or secondary weapon and we all know unless u have ray gun or revolver u have the colt on laststand just no clt for primary or second wep

Touch guns :ohmy: I don't know, but that sounds pretty gay to me :tongue:

Seriously though, once perfected, the down/revive glitch I feel is number one super multi gun glitch champion

E

evilprodigy1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, the box method is great but let me explain why I-Evil Prodigy gets fu&^%$ by this method. I unfortunatley am the host every single time i have pretty much ever played Zombies- No joke no sarcasm. now i realize it is because i have super fast internet so i'm not complaining but i have given up on ever being able to do this because i'm the god Dam^ host every time, so the PAP betty method and only three guns is better than two guns and a kick in the DIC@, and now i have confirmed you can upgrade all 3 i'm very content...... Ahhhhhh nice..... Oh and i can never quit a game early because i'm always the host and i hate screwing people over.....

Top Bottom
Login
Register