• Thread starter Spitfire49
  • Start date
  • Views 518
S

Spitfire49

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Everyone,

Is it possible to play in multi console with a Xbox360 RGH 1.2 and a Xbox 360 slim non-modded ?
I plan to play with a friend and his console is not modded, so I would like to know if there is any issues or what to do to avoid connections issues.

Thank you all :wink:

PS : I use Dashlaunch 3.21 and Aurora 0.7b

Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

I'm not dead, Just deployed
Super Moderators
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If on the same network, you can system link. If over xbox live you can get stealth and a kv.

S

Spitfire49

Reaction score
Sin$
So, I've tried and ... didn't Work.

We connected our consoles, at first, directly with a RJ45 and modify the IP parameters but no luck can't play together.
Then we tried to connect our console on the router but same issue, can't get my console to work.

I've tried to turn off "liveblock" "livestrong" "pingpatch" on dashlaunch but nope, didn't change anything.
I have no ideas...

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So, I've tried and ... didn't Work.

We connected our consoles, at first, directly with a RJ45 and modify the IP parameters but no luck can't play together.
Then we tried to connect our console on the router but same issue, can't get my console to work.

I've tried to turn off "liveblock" "livestrong" "pingpatch" on dashlaunch but nope, didn't change anything.
I have no ideas...
You'll need to disable LiNK in Freestyle Dash and or Aurora to be able to use standard system link as LiNK patches it so you can play online over system link.

You don't need to disable liveblock, or live strong, and you should certainly leave them on if you're connecting the console to a router or you'll risk being banned. PingPatch needs to be turned off if you're locally system linking :smile:

S

Spitfire49

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you, that's a very precise response ! I'll try that next time.

I'm not to worry about my console being banned as I'm not playing online at all nor using online functionality. It's not connected to internet as I don't have a rapid internet connection... (80ko/s when downloading... not really powerfull :tongue:)

Top Bottom
Login
Register