Founder: Glitch Man Online on YouTube

Requires
-Donor car in car meet
-Other cars on Mors Mutual list destroyed
-Car meet membership
-Helper
-Target mode alerts

Setup
Blow up / destroy the cars you want to merge to, they should be on your insurance list before you enter car meet, can only merge cars that spawn outside on the street when called out from Mors Mutual

“Stunt race” & “Captures” showing on map blip options before you enter car meet

Steps
1. Helper starts sprint, merger accept invite to sprint, both spawn in the sprint fully when the timer hits 0 (helper will not merge, anyone else in the sprint can merge)

2. Merger drive to LSC, wait outside the LSC door and get your target mode alerts (Join sombody in a different target mode, accept 1st alert decline 2nd you know the drill)

3. Back inside your car, now start up the stunt race or capture on your map and accept the alerts (job should not start) now drive into LSC

4. Once Inside LSC, hover over “Exit LSC” on the menu and then hold Y or Triangle to respawn (will be on black screen now, you need target mode alerts again: accept 1st decline 2nd)

5. Should be on foot now, steal any NPC car & drive away until it glitches you back, then just return personal vehicle to storage

6. While still in the NPC car, call Mors Mutual and repair the vehicle you want to merge (check your map, wait for the vehicle map blip to stop blinking when it spawns)

7. Hold Y or Triangle to Respawn in the NPC car after you complete step 6

8. Should spawn in the car you just repaired from Mors Mutual fully merged, to save it, drive inside LSC and make a purchase

Done

To merge the next car on your insurance list: Drive the car you just merged back into LSC after making a purchase, then continue from step 4

- If you want a new donor car restart the glitch from step 1

Video Tutorial by: Mr.Mofo

- Not sure if it works on PC will update if confirmed

Last edited:
Totally not Ben

Totally not Ben

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What was the PSN of that account you could join to always get the targeting mode alerts? I remember seeing people talk about it awhile ago

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Works like a charm
Post automatically merged:

I believe this is patched. Can no longer join friend to get a different targeting mode from inside LSC. Just get an infinite loading screen. Anyone else have the same problem?

Last edited:
V

ValentinoRossi

Reaction score
Sin$
LSC Gate Perma Closed for Multiple Friends.Try it since Yesterday in Multiple Sessions. Maybe Patched?

2 Fuego

2 Fuego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe this is patched. Can no longer join friend to get a different targeting mode from inside LSC. Just get an infinite loading screen. Anyone else have the same problem?

I’m fairly sure R* does not patch on the weekends, after restarting my Xbox and GTA I can confirm the glitch still works, just made a car before typing this comment with this method.
Post automatically merged:

LSC Gate Perma Closed for Multiple Friends.Try it since Yesterday in Multiple Sessions. Maybe Patched?

The LSC door will not open for the host. I just tested and the glitch still works. Follow the steps to get the LSC door to open for the person merging.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m fairly sure R* does not patch on the weekends, after restarting my Xbox and GTA I can confirm the glitch still works, just made a car before typing this comment with this method.
Ok. Wonder why I am getting an infinite loading screen. Same thing happened to my mates who were merging.

2 Fuego

2 Fuego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok. Wonder why I am getting an infinite loading screen. Same thing happened to my mates who were merging.

It sounds like your not getting the “session details” when trying to join your friend in a different target mode, just restart your console and the person you are trying to join for target mode alerts restart console as well if possible.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It sounds like your not getting the “session details” when trying to join your friend in a different target mode, just restart your console and the person you are trying to join for target mode alerts restart console as well if possible.
Will try. Thanks

T

tetzrep

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can also merge paint onto bmx with this method.
After the bmx was merged, I got the helper to leave session. Then I rode the bmx back into the garage it came from. The paint job stuck without having to change anything!

iiCe CReaM MaNn

iiCe CReaM MaNn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why does this have a “[Patched]” tag next to the title? I’m just curious is all, because I am not understanding why it would be changed or who even changed it based on what evidence? I can 100% verify that it is still working… ?

J

J3ST3R

Reaction score
Sin$
Why does this have a “[Patched]” tag next to the title? I’m just curious is all, because I am not understanding why it would be changed or who even changed it based on what evidence? I can 100% verify that it is still working… ?

Not exactly sure but from what I understand there was a patch late Wednesday night, a mod must have marked the respective glitches as patched, but then with the update Thursday morning the glitches somehow work again lol. I think only a mod can change the status idk tbh

Top Bottom
Login
Register