• Thread starter Zacho17
  • Start date
  • Views 2,164
Zacho17

Zacho17

GOW 3 > GOW J
Forum Addict Experienced Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/0...ia-dortmund-attacker-to-sign-three-year-deal/

Also he told Osaka TV he is coming to United at the end of the season.

Personally I aint seen enough of him to know whether it is a good signing or not.

Anyone got any thoughts on this possible signing?

hairy ducks

hairy ducks

Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/0...ia-dortmund-attacker-to-sign-three-year-deal/

Also he told Osaka TV he is coming to United at the end of the season.

Personally I aint seen enough of him to know whether it is a good signing or not.

Anyone got any thoughts on this possible signing?
Ive seen this s many papers and Sky Sports News and it seems he's had a great season and i think he's out of contract in June. And now with Park coming to the end of his career and that we have a huge fan base in Asia, i'd say he's a good signing for around #7m

S i NN E IR

S i NN E IR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I´ve seen every game of dortmund this season ,
i can tell you if his contract wouldn´t end next year his price would easyly be around 35 mil
he´s an excellent player with great technique he replaced götze when götze was injured and he did it perfectly
shame to see such a player leaving the bundesliga

You should have a look at this

x sumol x

x sumol x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a good player and for 7 million thats really good

Zacho17

Zacho17

GOW 3 > GOW J
Reaction score
Ive seen this s many papers and Sky Sports News and it seems he's had a great season and i think he's out of contract in June. And now with Park coming to the end of his career and that we have a huge fan base in Asia, i'd say he's a good signing for around #7m

I agree with you about Park, he hasn't been right this season, (due to a few little injuries), and for only 7m Kagawa seems like he could be a bit of a bargain.

ZackSeddon

ZackSeddon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure this is confirmed, Ferguson was talking about him not long ago, and i think his move would definitely make an impact at United. :biggrin:

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
All I know is he's awesome on Fifa

Well sir i would watch the video someone posted just above and you will see he is also awesome in real life :tongue:

If this is confirmed it's and amazing signing for us but i still think he will go for another midfielder e.g sneijder or modric.

Inb4 anti-united posts

Omeagle

Omeagle

Reaction score
Hes a amazing player but i dont think United will get him though :/

Zacho17

Zacho17

GOW 3 > GOW J
Reaction score
Well sir i would watch the video someone posted just above and you will see he is also awesome in real life :tongue:

If this is confirmed it's and amazing signing for us but i still think he will go for another midfielder e.g sneijder or modric.

Inb4 anti-united posts

Yeah I agree. All the rumors about Gaitan don't seem to be going away which usually means there has been something leaked from either United or Benfica about a possible transfer. I would love it if we signed Hazard as well but I think he would rather earn big money at City.

Zacho17

Zacho17

GOW 3 > GOW J
Reaction score
Hes a amazing player but i dont think United will get him though :/

I think it is pretty much confirmed after he said he was going to United at the end of the season on Osaka TV.

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. All the rumors about Gaitan don't seem to be going away which usually means there has been something leaked from either United or Benfica about a possible transfer. I would love it if we signed Hazard as well but I think he would rather earn big money at City.
Might be a bit ambitious but I think Spurs will get Hazard if they qualify for champions league, just because he really wants first team football and they can promise him that week in week out

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score

Hopefully Hazard is not motivated by money and make the right decision for his career wherever that may be but if he is motivated by money City is EXACTLY where he should be :smile:

S i NN E IR

S i NN E IR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I smell some city hate :biggrin:

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
I smell some city hate :biggrin:

Everybody should be hating on them after threatening to outbid any club for the players they want, it's ridiculous.

Not to mention this new system they are bringing in to stop clubs dominating in that way city are with price wars but it's too late city already have their team more or less.

Special Ops

CristianoRonaldo

6 February 1958....CHAMP19NS
Contest Sponsor Jokester
Reaction score
His good in FIFA anyway haha

Zacho17

Zacho17

GOW 3 > GOW J
Reaction score
Everybody should be hating on them after threatening to outbid any club for the players they want, it's ridiculous.

Not to mention this new system they are bringing in to stop clubs dominating in that way city are with price wars but it's too late city already have their team more or less.

Exactly, its this FIFA fair play thing where clubs have to make money more than they spend otherwise they can face being kicked out of the champs league and other punishments. City and Chelsea are gonna struggle with the new system as money pumped in by owners isn't counted as money the club makes.

MrFifa

MrFifa

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Exactly, its this FIFA fair play thing where clubs have to make money more than they spend otherwise they can face being kicked out of the champs league and other punishments. City and Chelsea are gonna struggle with the new system as money pumped in by owners isn't counted as money the club makes.
It's too late though, City have a squad that will win them trophies, so they'll get money.

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Hopefully Hazard is not motivated by money and make the right decision for his career wherever that may be but if he is motivated by money City is EXACTLY where he should be :smile:
I don't think it will be fair to say people who join City are motivated by money if they win the Premier League next week

Special Ops

CristianoRonaldo

6 February 1958....CHAMP19NS
Contest Sponsor Jokester
Reaction score
I´ve seen every game of dortmund this season ,
i can tell you if his contract wouldn´t end next year his price would easyly be around 35 mil
he´s an excellent player with great technique he replaced götze when götze was injured and he did it perfectly
shame to see such a player leaving the bundesliga

You should have a look at this
Just watched that video, He looks brilliant hope they sign him, Good passer and goal-scorer.

Top Bottom